View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
FerreroForte

Exactly. All company is meant for business profiting. Just that aceplp tops the rank as modern slavery agent targeting fresh grads who know nothing about the hard truth of working world, squeezing them to the max for profit.

The description of job offer in ads is significantly different from actual training and job scope. Instead of 3 months training, you are only being trained officially and systematically for a month before you are attached out for so-called 2-months industrial training. In fact, you, regardless as trainee operator/drafter/engineer, are ready to be "rent out" as draftman to perform drafting work for clients at the cost ranging from S$3k-4k+ per month for the remaining 23 months of 2 years contract.

You may join this company unless you can get any better decent job to finance your living. Think thrice.
I dun tink so… I waz fresh enginering deg grad and nw wrking at mnc cuz of de 2 yrs training n exp i got while wrking in aceplp as traineee cad enginr. as fr as I knw dis company is the only one tt offers such packge. Whr else r u goin gt the relevant exp n skills frm? de REAL EXP comes frm wrking directly w de clients, in fact I wrked wif abt 4 companys n learn tt some of thm SUCK n i NEVER wanna wrk thre aft i grad frm aceplp 2-yr prog. I wuld nv knw this UNLESS I was a jobhopper. Nw that I hv grad frm de 2-yr prog, I can fnd a gd decent job to finance my living. Stp tinking de wrld is against u, dun be so naive!!!
FerreroForte is offline   Reply With Quote