Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

victim_couples

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a Delonghi EN520 from holland as I was in oversea. I forgot to buy the glasses. I was thinking whether can I place order here and also some capsules.

Thks

tobbysumo

Reaction score
Citiz & Aeroccino

Hi I need to get a Krups Citiz standalone (no colour preference but an UK set) & an Aeroccino +

Pls. advise your availability.

Last edited:

t33jay

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought krups citiz&milk from UK around march last year, so still less than a year.

My milk machine is not working. when I pressed the button, it spinned for a second or so then stop.

is there international warranty? any advise? thanks

raykok2003

Reaction score
Aeroccino

Hi,

I bought the aeroccino less than 1 mth but now is not working. Pls advice.

Tks

Kenneth.nkw

Reaction score
Hi

I would like to order a city with milk model (cream color). May I know if u hv stock available and how do I go about ordering. I would like this asap. Thanks.

marcel79

Reaction score
Upz for this seller.

Bought a Pixie and some capsules from this seller.
Fast communications and great prices. Delivery time was accurate as well.

Just finished a coffee session with my colleagues using this machine.
Will deal with this seller if I were to get another machine again. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.