HSBC Visa Infinite card

budiyanto168

Reaction score
Take a screen capture and highlight Gold status. That will be sufficient.

Hi Inix, I did a photo capture on iphone and send them the pic. But they replied me saying they want the card that shows my status. Very troublesome.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Inix, I did a photo capture on iphone and send them the pic. But they replied me saying they want the card that shows my status. Very troublesome.

I logged to the card which shows that I am a Gold member and then I just print it as a PDF file and emailed to them. Within 2 years, they upgraded me already.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you still need to charge at least $2k for that month to qualify for the limo service?

I have used it twice already. Wasn't told that I need to charge at least $2K. But nowadays, i have been charging the air ticket and hotel to the card, and as such, it will exceed S$2K

260Wolskel

Reaction score
Does anyone whether the Priority Pass comes with HSBC Infinite Card is equivalent to the Standard, Standard Plus or Prestige? The reason for this question is that if it is Standard we will have to pay US$ 27 for the lounge access right?

Suleyman

Reaction score
Do you still need to charge at least $2k for that month to qualify for the limo service?

No. I have used it twice and have barely used the card. So, should be fine.

Does anyone whether the Priority Pass comes with HSBC Infinite Card is equivalent to the Standard, Standard Plus or Prestige? The reason for this question is that if it is Standard we will have to pay US$ 27 for the lounge access right?

Not sure which one it is, but it's free unlimited access.

jz1901

Reaction score
For those who are already Hilton Gold, and if you have IHG's Priority Club, go contact them now and request them to do a status match. Ideally, you should have at least some points banked in Priority Club at least..

I just did it and is now Platinum in PC. Cheers.

thanks for the tip bro!
Forward my A-club platinum & hilton gold & i'm bumped up to Platinum in PC.

Will it work for SPG?

jackjia

Reaction score
Anyone know can sub card holder use jetquay and enjoy the immgration clearance service? Actually I only want the free parking at jetquay...

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know can sub card holder use jetquay and enjoy the immgration clearance service? Actually I only want the free parking at jetquay...
Holy cow! I didn't know Jetquay got free parking! That's something that is worth so much value!

Thanks bro!

continuum

Reaction score
Ours is the unlimited tier. I've used several lounges in the US. No payment required. Guests are allowed in for free too, at least based on my experience.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ours is the unlimited tier. I've used several lounges in the US. No payment required. Guests are allowed in for free too, at least based on my experience.
hmm.. By RIGHT Guests will be charged.. But if you've tested it and it works, so now we know :D

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tip bro!
Forward my A-club platinum & hilton gold & i'm bumped up to Platinum in PC.

Will it work for SPG?
You never try, you never know :) FlyerTalk always have things like that. So check them out

jz1901

Reaction score
Holy cow! I didn't know Jetquay got free parking! That's something that is worth so much value!

Thanks bro!

Used the free parking at JetQuay for my last trip in dec.
think max no. of free parking is capped at 10 days.

Downside is that you cant buy DFS when you arrive in SGP

Suleyman

Reaction score
Used the free parking at JetQuay for my last trip in dec.
think max no. of free parking is capped at 10 days.

Downside is that you cant buy DFS when you arrive in SGP

You can. Just tell the guy who meets you at the aero bridge that you want to do DFS shopping. He will drive you to the shop you want and wait for you, then drive you back to Jetquay terminal when you are done.

But if you just want to jalan jalan walk around the entire shopping area, then yah, cannot lah... :D

260Wolskel

Reaction score
You can. Just tell the guy who meets you at the aero bridge that you want to do DFS shopping. He will drive you to the shop you want and wait for you, then drive you back to Jetquay terminal when you are done.

But if you just want to jalan jalan walk around the entire shopping area, then yah, cannot lah... :D

Must prior arrangement be made or can we drive straight to the Jetquay terminal?

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
Anyone think you are eligible (Gross Income min $120K)for the card can PM me. When I refer you, you get to pay $248 only instead of $488!! Sony Tablet everything the same.... promo ends this weekend.....cheers.

Name and contact number required for them to contact you.

OK, referral promotion extended. For those who were late earlier, please PM me with your name and contact number.... cheers

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is JetQuay access only for card holder or all family members if the father/mother is the card holder?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.