The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
I wanna thank those bros who recommend renati... its bloody damn good!!! I got the Rock Hard cos my hair is short-mid length... Since many bros here reviewed Rock Hard can be hard to work with, on my first try I just used a 20cents size of wax. Surprisingly, it is quite ok to work with and it holds really well. And i do not feel my hair greasy & heavy at the end of the day. Washing off is a bliss, in the past when I was on Moving Rubber I would need to shampoo at least twice. While on Renati, the stickiness from the wax wears off even by rinsing off with water. But for those who is looking to last the firm hold thru' out the day, even Rock Hard alone is not enough... Definitely need to finish off with hair spray... I'm so loving Renati! Will try out the paste next...

Glad you enjoyed it as much as i do! Haha, styling made easier, by Renati.

Kyuubidevil

Reaction score
Haha well u could just ask the hairstylist to teach u how to style after u cut ur hair too. And... alot of times its about practice really. You jus gotta practice styling ur hair since u'll get different results from like those people in vidoes/tuts etc anw. You'll get better and handling ur hair after awhile :)

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Haha well u could just ask the hairstylist to teach u how to style after u cut ur hair too. And... alot of times its about practice really. You jus gotta practice styling ur hair since u'll get different results from like those people in vidoes/tuts etc anw. You'll get better and handling ur hair after awhile :)

Yeah lor.. I oso just keep practicing only.. First few times look like some cock. Just dun care ppl laugh, its okay, experience... They laugh so u noe which can which cannot, what is nixe for you and stuff. After few days of styling everyday, sure will be okay le!

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
any bro can recommend a decent hair colouring and reasonably priced, around tiong bahru area... Just wanna do black colour to cover my grey hair... scare to DIY cos last time tried and sibei messy... thanks in advance :)

Geno91

Reaction score
How to gauge? One man's meat is another man's poison. You might hate this but i might like... So yeah...However now i return to my neighbourhood stylist le cuz Kason feels normal to me..my neighbourhood here is Cheaper also.

Can roughly gauge to see if the haircut he got for you looks good on you mah. Haha

Geno91

Reaction score
Personally tried Rina at La Coco and i think the cut is alright for me. Maybe it's im picky about my hairstyle. Anyways, can anyone recommend me a good korean stylist for a guy's haircut? Not really picky about the price though.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I am a newbie when it comes to styling hair. So I just gotten a straightener so that I could style my hair. My hair natural curls such that making any nice style out of it is impossible! :(

I am looking for recommendation on places to get a hair cut. I live near Jurong Point.
Think my hair is pretty badly cut with uneven length. What to expect from neighbourhood. I wanna ask do those 'atas' salon help you wash>cut>style?
Oh do they have straightener? Cos as I've said, my hair needs to be straighten first before styling... Don't wanna look like a joke after the cut. Sorry, never been to one before :)

Looking at this hairstyle.

Anyway, thumbs up for Renati. I am using the Play Hard Paste, its not bad for me as a beginner.

Last edited:

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wash cut style those $20++ salon should do..
u can request that they use straightener also...but note that its only temporary
once in contact with moisture..eg sweat, bathe it'll curl again

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
For bros using Redken Densify Shampoo, Swatson at Chinatown selling S$24/bot. Cheapest I have seen so far. I'm not affiliated to them. Just sharing good lobang. I bot Osis+ 3 as well since Renati can't last me thru out the day :)

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wash cut style those $20++ salon should do..
u can request that they use straightener also...but note that its only temporary
once in contact with moisture..eg sweat, bathe it'll curl again

I am aware of that haha. If dont use straightener, my hair is a joke!

Anyway I need a conditioner also as I straighten my hair often. Any recommendation of which to try?

Kenzo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i would like to cut a V shape for my hair back but i cant find any photos to show the stylist. Does anyone has it?

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am aware of that haha. If dont use straightener, my hair is a joke!

Anyway I need a conditioner also as I straighten my hair often. Any recommendation of which to try?

better to use a ceramic straightener(not ceramic plated)
and use heat protectant while you're at it

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better to use a ceramic straightener(not ceramic plated)
and use heat protectant while you're at it

Am using the GHD classic styler, so yeah. Not sure if the CHI Silk infusion is a heat protectant, some say it is, some not.

Singapore's hair product very limited sia... cant find a wide range of it or I am looking at the wrong place?

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am using the GHD classic styler, so yeah. Not sure if the CHI Silk infusion is a heat protectant, some say it is, some not.

Singapore's hair product very limited sia... cant find a wide range of it or I am looking at the wrong place?
chi silk infusion is a heat protectant

darkslayerz

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.