A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones (HBO)

xweijie

Reaction score
Constant Give-away spotted! Games Of Thrones Swag!

Hey guys!

Stumble across an interesting facebook page..
They are giving away 20 sets of Collector Edition GOT bookmarks!
Sharing is caring, and here's the link:

facebook.com/playworksonline << Look out for the contest tab on the left of the page

If you guys wanna know what other stuff they are giving away, here's another link:

wearetheunparalleled.com

Good luck for the lucky draw!

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fantasy genre mah..stories of knights and dragons will have castles, chlvalry, monsters and seks !!

anyways how cum the season only got 10 episodes ??!!?! its like 1/3 of a normal season lei...

1st season is kinda like testing the waters. The network didnt expect the reception to be so good and just couple of episodes into the 1st season, the network decided to sign on for another season. Also i think they have a smaller and tighter budget for the 1st season. If you have been following news about the production for season 2, they have a much bigger budget now and the casts for season 2 is way way wayyyyyyyyyy bigger.

enrell69

Reaction score
1st season is kinda like testing the waters. The network didnt expect the reception to be so good and just couple of episodes into the 1st season, the network decided to sign on for another season. Also i think they have a smaller and tighter budget for the 1st season. If you have been following news about the production for season 2, they have a much bigger budget now and the casts for season 2 is way way wayyyyyyyyyy bigger.
awesome..nice ending btw..

SPOILER !!

how big do you guys think the realm of seven kingdom is..there was a scene when the northern houses captured the scout and he mentioned that he counted abt 20k troops. if im not wrong, there were no more than 7 houses there..so dat means every house doesnt have much standing troops

justicesg

Reaction score
anyways how cum the season only got 10 episodes ??!!?! its like 1/3 of a normal season lei...

Because it is HBO miniseries, it is their pattern to have short seasons compared to the usual Hollywood 22 or so. Band of Brothers - 10 episodes, The Pacific - 10, Rome - 12 in season 1 and 10 in season 2,

enrell69

Reaction score
Because it is HBO miniseries, it is their pattern to have short seasons compared to the usual Hollywood 22 or so. Band of Brothers - 10 episodes, The Pacific - 10, Rome - 12 in season 1 and 10 in season 2,
like dat they are squeezing whole book in 10hrs show lei...i feel that some parts would be left out, esp for season 2 when there are more game players..

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its similar to lord of the rings?

Compared to LOTR, Song of Fire and Ice is dope!

Got political intrigue, marriages to form alliances (just like old days) and lots of blood. Spartacus kind of blood spills.

See this fanmade vid. Please note it is complete with GoT spoilers. The ending part is damn good. Birth of dragons and a gentle, shy and meek beautiful woman becomes the Queen of Dragons!

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think he meant compared against other regular shows.:s13::s13:

Compared against Spartacus, Games of Thrones look like pokemon. Anyway, I thought the sex scene Game of Thrones were less relevant to the storyline as compared to those in Spartacus. GoT look like inserting sex scenes for the sake of it.

Not that I am complaining, I just wish there were more of Daenerys :(:(

alot of US movies and drama are like these.. insert sex scene for the sake of it.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man.....King Joffrey is really a basterd in every sense of the word......even his own mother also buay tahan him liao:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.