WEB HOSTING COMPANY TO RECOMMEND!

kippei

Reaction score
Hey all pros,

currently registered a domain with godaddy.com .. am looking to find a reliable web hosting company with good drupal or wordpress support and for ease of usage when developing with drupal.

It is for my final year project.

Any advices?

some ppl recommend me

Web hosting from $1.99, Domain hosting, SSL certificate, domains, host with, WebHostingPad.com

or

Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy

or

Exabytes.sg (Singapore) | Web Hosting, Singapore Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, Business Hosting, Singapore Virtual Private Server(VPS), Dedicated Server, Cloud Hosting

but have seen some bad reviews of godaddy but wonder if its just special cases.

kindly give advises or your experiences .
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

kippei

Reaction score
how is it like? so far so good? any downtime? support preisntalled latest drupal?

blurbloco

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey all pros,

currently registered a domain with godaddy.com .. am looking to find a reliable web hosting company with good drupal or wordpress support and for ease of usage when developing with drupal.

Any advices?

some ppl recommend me

Web hosting from $1.99, Domain hosting, SSL certificate, domains, host with, WebHostingPad.com

or

or

Exabytes.sg (Singapore) | Web Hosting, Singapore Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, Business Hosting, Singapore Virtual Private Server(VPS), Dedicated Server, Cloud Hosting

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

I uses Usonyx. Not too bad, but I would suggest you to install Drupal from scratch instead of the "pre built" version, which will mean no upgrades or bugs fix.

DouBleB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all pros,

Any advices?

some ppl recommend me

or

or

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
found host yet? if nt i can provide you with the service:)

eyedealist

Reaction score
Hmm, don't know any but i think price is not the only factor you need to consider. The uptime and everything else matter as well.

match89

Reaction score
Sorry to bring up a old thread, need recommendation on local site host..
my sites currently hosted in US "Network solution" and they are full of problem.

I advise everyone to steer clear of them!
-Most emails can blocked out as SPAM. and read as SPAM as client side.
-FTP using filezilla all of a sudden not able to work

Requires : Mysql, unix hosing, and email hosting in the package
+ point if help me migrate everything over from NS

bluevy

Reaction score
you could try out this hosting service: bluevyhost.com
Which having really good uptime and speed.

weap0nx

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bring up a old thread, need recommendation on local site host..
my sites currently hosted in US "Network solution" and they are full of problem.

I advise everyone to steer clear of them!
-Most emails can blocked out as SPAM. and read as SPAM as client side.
-FTP using filezilla all of a sudden not able to work

Requires : Mysql, unix hosing, and email hosting in the package
+ point if help me migrate everything over from NS

I've used Sparkstation, they are ok, decent budget company. If you want high end look at Vodien i suppose. Local is much more expensive both in hardware and in bandwidth.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
$60 for 12mth.. somemore is 2gb.. really cheap than the one i own. how many year u with them already?

I've used Sparkstation, they are ok, decent budget company. If you want high end look at Vodien i suppose. Local is much more expensive both in hardware and in bandwidth.

Last edited:

j1ng

Reaction score
SGNIX

I've been with SGNIX (sgnix.com) for 4 years now and they provide great uptime and support for my sites.

juliusm518

Reaction score
I am using Site Ground hosting, so far so good. It is the fastest website I have seen when using Joomla. What I appreciate more is the SEO tool that help me be number one in google for search 'bday greetings'.

To check speed/consistency you can look at www.bdaygreetings.com, take into consideration that it is a Joomla website and it is connected to Facebook.

They also have referral system and I will be honest that I will make money if you book thru this link.

Disclaimer: If putting links is offensive please delete this post.

aorealme

Reaction score
hello, I am doing my fyp and i need a budget host for 1 jsp site and database for only 12 months. I do not have a domain but I am ok with free default domain.

does any1 have any suggestion?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.