Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beside NTUC Fairprice vouchers, is the 10% also applies to Cold Storage vouchers?

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10% Cash Rebate on Groceries
Terms and Conditions
•Promotion applies to all transactions made at the supermarkets stated above provided the supermarket outlet accepts Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard (“Card”), please refer to our website for outlet listings
•The 10% cash rebate includes the 5% cash rebate currently offered by Maybank
•The 10% cash rebate will revert back to 5% cash rebate at the end of the promotion period
•Cash rebates are credited back to the Card account on the 1st day of the following month, based on the posted transaction date by the merchant.
•The “Card” cash rebate will be capped at S$600 for all categories calculated based on posted transactions in a calendar year
•Cash rebates will automatically be awarded to the eligible Cardmember’s account if the designated Merchant’s outlet, where the required transaction is made, is on record with Maybank. In the event the outlet is not on record with Maybank, the cash rebate will only be awarded once Maybank is informed of the new outlet and has updated its records accordingly
•Once the S$600 Cap is reached, Cardmembers will continue to earn cash rebates at the prevailing rate of S$1 = 0.5% cash rebate

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah! It never occurred to me to make use of the 10% promo period to buy vouchers to take advantage of the 10% rebate. I would always lament that the period was too short and I have nothing to shop for during that period.

Thanks for sharing!

Will try to go to NTUC tonight to purchase the vouchers and get the 10% rebate. :s12:

Soon__

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried purchasing the voucher from Cold Storage?? :)

zippy79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought $500 worth of vouchers at Bedok NTUC. Seems like they are running low also. Yesterday totally sold out at Tampines Mall NTUC

greddy88

Reaction score
•Once the S$600 Cap is reached, Cardmembers will continue to earn cash rebates at the prevailing rate of S$1 = 0.5% cash rebate

simple.. just apply one more card loh... don't think they will refuse if you are eligible :D

greddy88

Reaction score
Bought $500 worth of vouchers at Bedok NTUC. Seems like they are running low also. Yesterday totally sold out at Tampines Mall NTUC

so fierce ah.. seems like the word of mouth is spreading fast.
i actually contributed to this partly.. told my colleagues.. 3 of them also frequent ntuc will also chiong down tonight :s13:

not sure if ntuc will exclude voucher in the next round..

Soon__

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Purchased $1000 of NTUC Voucher from Tampines Mall NTUC wor.
Overheard staff says that they should stop sales of Voucher for CC, but it was too late as my card is swiped, receipt printed "APPROVED". (LOL)

And Purchase $200 of Choice Voucher from Cold Storage Tampines 1. Expiry is 6 months till July 2012. :)

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
Just bought another $1,200 worth of vouchers. Using the $140 cash rebate from the last promotion to offset my purchase. Looking forward to receiving another $120 in rebates! :s12:

citaro

Reaction score
I bought it at woodgrove brand. The auntie very friendly.

And one thing I just realized. If u got drive can also buy parking coupon n pay using this credit card. N got the rebate. I ask the auntie can use cc or not. She say no problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.