The NEW Tampines Trilliant Executive Condominium

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
expensive. period.

those who can afford it, good for you.
those who can't afford it, don't dream about it.
those who think they can afford it, you can own it, but really cannot afford it.

anyway, how come nobody factor in the maintance fees in your monthly cost?:s22:

Because we don't know the cost?

Even my calculation was based on indicative prices. Could be lower, who really knows?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway, how come nobody factor in the maintance fees in your monthly cost?:s22:

who say nobody? but somebody say dun compare EC with hdb/dbss :s8::s8::s8:

part of the maintenance fee is for carpark fees. No car how? :)

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who say nobody? but somebody say dun compare EC with hdb/dbss :s8::s8::s8:

part of the maintenance fee is for carpark fees. No car how? :)

I really don't understand why you brought in the Sim Lian DBSS. The only comparison here is the developer name and location. A proper comparison imho, would be another condo of a similar location and it's last transacted price / psf.

The first point of calculation for a home is always the psf. Will you really care how much is the maintenance fee if the psf is cheap? :s22:

Maintenance fee is for carpark, no car you still have to pay.

It's different for HDB, you don't have to pay for your HDB carpark if you don't need to. But where is the relevance? :s22:

Last edited:

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand why you brought in the Sim Lian DBSS. The only comparison here is the developer name and location. A proper comparison imho, would be another condo of a similar location and it's last transacted price / psf.

The first point of calculation for a home is always the psf. Will you really care how much is the maintenance fee if the psf is cheap? :s22:

In my opinion, a home is a home, be it HDB, DBSS, EC, Condo, Semi-D or Landed. These property prices are inter-correlated.

I brought in Centrale 8 to compare, due to its location compared to Trillant.

We all know about the maintenance fee part. I think u missed the point. Assuming you live in the shelter for 30 years and assuming the maintenance fee don''t increase (under-estimate), and assuming a maintenance fee of $200, you need to fork out:

$200 x 12 x 30 = $72000 or about 10% of a $682k flat.

Last edited:

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, a home is a home, be it HDB, DBSS, EC, Condo, Semi-D or Landed. These property prices are inter-correlated.

I brought in Centrale 8 to compare, due to its location compared to Trillant.

We all know about the maintenance fee part. I think u missed the point. Assuming you live in the shelter for 30 years and assuming the maintenance fee don''t increase (under-estimate), and assuming a maintenance fee of $200, you need to fork out:

$200 x 12 x 30 = $72000 or about 10% of a $682k flat.

I'm not.

You pay for what you get. $300 for tennis court, multi function room, swimming pool and gym.

It's not just the conservancy and carpark you have been insinuating so far. It is relevant, but you're missing out other details.

Aside to that, I also agree that a home is a home irregardless which type you buy it. But you have to compare an asset type with a similar asset type. Nobody compares condo with bungalow. The psf for both will be quite different even if they are next door.

I don't question your direction, only your methods.

It's like telling me you compare chicken and duck prices just because both are food to you. :s13:

EDIT: After revisiting Arc's prices, I think Trilliant might not be that expensive after all.

wiz

Reaction score
Below 800psf is fairly priced for that area and location compared to the rest of the current launches. I will deem this to be worthly upgrade for 2nd timers.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't question your direction, only your methods.

It's like telling me you compare chicken and duck prices just because both are food to you. :s13:

This should only form part of the comparison work, if one wants. Again, I've stressed this several times in this thread.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just came back from the showflat, agent avg out the price and it came to be about 850 sgd psf for the 3 bed room unit on the mid floor. Not sure if wanna buy it or wait for the BTO beside it.

There is a large piece on land just beside it been fence up and they are doing pilling work already which I ask the security guard he told me its the upcoming BTO for tampines which have 16 block and the site area is 2-3 times larger than the EC site. If you take a lift up to the 14th level of block 710 then you can see it very clearly for both site. Any comments whether to buy the EC or wait for the upcoming BTO just beside it?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from the showflat, agent avg out the price and it came to be about 850 sgd psf for the 3 bed room unit on the mid floor. Not sure if wanna buy it or wait for the BTO beside it.

There is a large piece on land just beside it been fence up and they are doing pilling work already which I ask the security guard he told me its the upcoming BTO for tampines which have 16 block and the site area is 2-3 times larger than the EC site.

I think you are referring to Greenwood/Greenleaf? Already launched last year.

flagship

Reaction score
Studied the floor plan already and found there is 2 balcony and a big yard area in all the 4 rooms and most of the 3 rooms units. Which is really a wastage and too many toilets too imagine 4 toilets in a 4 room apartment lol. People who wanna buy should seriously think of it as the rooms will be really small after deducting those balcony, yard, pes areas.

4 toilets for 4 rm unit?? you siao argh..:s13:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think you are referring to Greenwood/Greenleaf? Already launched last year.

Not those 2 old BTO, its a new BTO which is not posted yet so I dont think much people know about it. Its just opp Tampines Block 710. When you go there you will know what I mean. If too many buyers know I think they will think twice buying the EC already lol.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not those 2 old BTO, its a new BTO which is not posted yet so I dont think much people know about it. Its just opp Tampines Block 710. When you go there you will know what I mean. If too many buyers know I think they will think twice buying the EC already lol.

Oh that one.. Yes heard about it. But dunno when launching.

Tripp

Reaction score

The plot opposite Blk 710 is the already launched Tampines Greenleaf during the May 2011 BTO. Unless you are talking about the plot that sits between Trillian & the Sun Plaza Park.

the-tampines-trilliant-showflat-location-map.jpg

location-mapshowflat.jpg

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh that one.. Yes heard about it. But dunno when launching.

Should be this year. They are already building it already. Still thinking whether to purchase the EC anot cos at least 850K for the 3 bed room unit while the BTO if have 5 room aka 4 bed room I think should be around 460-480K. So its almost double the price. Next time if wanna sell the EC will fetch profit of around 100K SGD based on 1001 sqf for 3 bed room if selling for 950 SGD psf. While the BTO 5 room easily can sell for 100K profit as well with only half the investment.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The plot opposite Blk 710 is the already launched Tampines Greenleaf during the May 2011 BTO. Unless you are talking about the plot that sits between Trillian & the Sun Plaza Park.

the-tampines-trilliant-showflat-location-map.jpg

location-mapshowflat.jpg

oh I dunno thats greenleaf site cos I wanna look back in the hdb website but cant find that BTO anymore :(

That site between trilliant and sunplaza park is reserved for another EC already. Simlian group will bid for it when its out for sale for sure hehe.

Tripp

Reaction score
oh I dunno thats greenleaf site cos I wanna look back in the hdb website but cant find that BTO anymore :(

That site between trilliant and sunplaza park is reserved for another EC already. Simlian group will bid for it when its out for sale for sure hehe.

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press Release/2011/20111206/CL-7.pdf

Thanks, the plot is slated for EC development under the 1H2012 GLS Programme under the Confirmed List.

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press Release/2011/20111206/CL-8.pdf
http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press Release/2011/20111206/RL-6.pdf

There are 2 parcels of land adjacent to the Arc @ Tampines EC development, under the Confirmed List (Parcel A) / Reserve List (Parcel B). Looks like for Arc @ Tampines buyers with units overlooking the quarry view, will have their views blocked.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Until now I also dunno if I wanna buy it or buy a resale big HDB at 650K SGD. Just talk to the agent just now less than 180 people sign up for it today. Total unit is 670. So the respond issnt very great.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.