Sager/Clevo Users' Lounge

fi3ry_icy

Master Member
Reaction score
:yawn:
We are glad dealing with you. Enjoy your NP8170.

hi illegear..

just to check with u, do u guys have news about sager/clevo's 2012 new release? was hoping to get some update during ces 2012 but apparently this year they werent around..

illeGear

Reaction score
hi illegear..

just to check with u, do u guys have news about sager/clevo's 2012 new release? was hoping to get some update during ces 2012 but apparently this year they werent around..

Hi there,

No news from Clevo yet so far. However, I guess the new Ivy bridge refresh line will be available in April or May.

Plutonian

Master Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is I got an email saying hopefully it will arrive Thursday or Friday this week...as i read their website closed 20th for CNY until 25th.

I read someone ordered from Mucro early Dec and received it end of Dec. Now if there was a delay by sager surely it would have affected others. This whole process just stinks.

and what is this whole refund business by SG cube, they keep 50 SGD for what exactly?

I ordered from mucro, ordered 13th dec, laptop arrived in singapore on 27th. Received it at my doorstep on 28th.

Plutonian

Master Member
Reaction score
illegear is not bad.
Cheaper and no gst if u go to johor to take.
But must use cash order, cannot use sg credit card
i use my manhattan card and get the garuantee gift with 5% cash rebate, so i die die wan to use my CC. Gotta get from mucro for my case.
But nv regret. lol anyway dealer based in sg and i can get my 5% rebate plus garauntee gift. heehee

illeGear

Reaction score
illegear is not bad.
Cheaper and no gst if u go to johor to take.
But must use cash order, cannot use sg credit card
i use my manhattan card and get the garuantee gift with 5% cash rebate, so i die die wan to use my CC. Gotta get from mucro for my case.
But nv regret. lol anyway dealer based in sg and i can get my 5% rebate plus garauntee gift. heehee

Our credit card platform is Paypal, as long as your credit card has been verified by Paypal, then you can pay by your country CC.

You can even do installment plan using it.

Plutonian

Master Member
Reaction score
Then its worth a consider to get from illegear.
lol
anyway bought mine already. hehe
enjoying my world of tank game now! woohooo

Chiuster

Reaction score
For those waiting for your laptops with SGcubehub, have you had any success in any correspondence/ communication with them?.

blizzzebub

Reaction score
still waiting 4 my refund from cubehub. told me they already posted the cheque (i naturally assume means mailing the cheque 2 me) after i said i was gonna go down 2 collect it last week be4 cny, even sent me a picture of it 2 prove its existence i suppose so i cancelled my trip down 2 their office. however, the cheque never arrived.

their email domain seems 2 not exist anymore, so my emails keep bouncing back. they announced that they are closed till 27, so can only call them next week to find out where tat cheque is.:slant:

Carl Johnson

Reaction score
I got my np8150 from Cubehub last November. Very troublesome, @^@ It took me 6 weeks waiting. But guess i'm still lucky...

Carl Johnson

Reaction score
I ordered gtx485 with i-2760. Gtx485 was out of stock, so Sager exchange to gtx580.....When i complained about late shipping, the boss promised a razor mouse for compensation. But as i got upgrade gtx580 for free, he refused to keep his words.lol. whatever!!, i got my lap in good shape, then its fine for me...headache over!!!

Last edited:

Someonelikeu

Reaction score
I got my np8150 from Cubehub last November. Very troublesome, @^@ It took me 6 weeks waiting. But guess i'm still lucky...

You've been waiting for 6 weeks?:s8: Considered lucky liao... I saw few of them been waiting for 3 mths lol

Anyway, enjoy your Sager!

Last edited:

alucard31

Reaction score
Hi all, my Sager NP8130 laptop suddenly got some problem and now can't even power on no matter with or without battery / adapter. I called SGcubehub on Monday, they told me call them again on Tuesday to arrange for on site collection.. But then yesterday I called whole day for at least 10 times, no people answer my call... this is really frustrating..

Anyone here can PM me their HP number? I really need some response from them.

Chiuster

Reaction score
I spoke to Alvin just now, he will be arranging my refund on Monday once he gets back to the office. fingers crossed.

blizzzebub

Reaction score
Hey, those that are getting refunds, have you managed to cash the check(assuming tats how u got ur refund) successfully?

i thought this horrible experience was over when i cashed mine 2 days ago only 2 hav the check returned!!!! just went 2 email cubehub, hoping 4 a reply tml. else i gotta call them (heaven noes its damn difficult:frus:)

Chiuster

Reaction score
Not much luck with my refund either, been calling Alvin for a response phone keeps ringing then going on to an engaged ringtone. Good luck on email i've been emailing for days and no response.

blizzzebub

Reaction score
yup, just tried calling the office 10++ times, no response.

anyone got his mobile? can pm me.

if this goes on, i'm gonna hav 2 go file a claim or something

Chiuster

Reaction score
Just PM'd you with his number, let me know how it goes I'm seriously losing my patience with this complete debacle

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.