Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

biwoxinfu

Reaction score
Hi KhunNimzo,

From coolserve website:

Equipment : $1,610.00
Installation : $440.00
GST (7%) : $143.50
Total : $2,193.50

Potato_L0ver

Reaction score
Hi Air con guru and fellow forumers,

Planning to replace my current Daikin system 3 with a new system.

I thinking of the following brands

Sharp - Got plamacluster! But seems like not much bros using it
Panasonic
MHI

Got any comments on the 3?

Agiko9191

Reaction score
NEED RECOMMENDATION OF MOST ECONOMIC 1 TO 3 SYSTEM

Hi all

I'm totally new here so pardon me if i ask some question which may seem weird or dumb...lol

I'm looking to buy aircon unit for my flat (4rm flat) system needed is 1 to 3. I've some questions and help needed for the following;

a) Which is best and most economic system/brand to recommend?

b) Will 21btu be enough? we usually switch on aircon in the night till morning during sleep time.

c) I've visited some shops and also harvey/best denki, they tell different stories and some typically promoting a particular brand which i reckon that would be the brand they are trying to hit their quota on or extra comm for selling that brand. Not that i'm skeptical but it works that way most of the time. Can someone recommend a reliable vendor which i can purchase from??
Most salesman tell me grandma stories and they'll start condemning one brand or another promoting their brands which i'm really not in favor of.

d) What would be a realistic FAIR DECENT price to get a 1 to 3 system that is problem free or even problem less. I need an inverter if possible.

Please assist. I may not come in here often enough so ideally if we have a vendor here who wants to quote me, please email me. My email is my user name follows by @gmail.com. I still will come in here to check the replies in the next few days tho.

Please assist all gurus. I'm impressed by the extend of advice and warmth here in this thread. Keep up the good work everyone. Thank you again

agiko9191

Agiko9191

Reaction score
Why buy already then ask price good anot?

This was selling @ $2300 with 5 years parts warranty 2 years ago.

I've not paid full. There's possibility of me changing to other brand if i want to. I don't see a problem asking, is there?

2 years ago? :s7:

Yurikaze

Reaction score
I've not paid full. There's possibility of me changing to other brand if i want to. I don't see a problem asking, is there?

2 years ago? :s7:

U did not say that. U just asked gd price anot.anyway, my guess what since u alr bought this mhi, unlikely u will be changing to other brands.

Would only recommend mhi, ME and daikin.

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
i looking to install system 2. is better to get invertor than non-invertor? the main switch must always switch on? aircon can dehumidifier right? mit or panansonic?

Last edited:

Repsol_2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mitsu starmex, daikin is better choice to play safe. Inverter or not depends on usage. For those who turn on a while b4 slp can use non inverter, inverter cost saving kicks in only on prolonged used throughout the night.

momochan

Reaction score
Is this fine?

Mitsubishi Heavy 20,472 BTU R410 multi split inverter aircon
M/N: SCM60/SRK25 x 3

G23 copper pipe
½ thick Class O thermaflex insulation for indoor unit
Class 1 black rubber insuflex for outdoor unit
Singapore Manufacture Keystone cable
16mm pvc pipe and pvc trunking

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
Get out it show gain city quote Mitsubishi electric system 2 inverter at $2339. Salesman suxk told me all aircon brand same and good, like don't wan sell. Which aircon company recommended to buy?

KhunNimzo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get one quote at tampines blk 201
Head office at kaki bukit

MIT electric I think 22xx
Mhi 2055
Panasonic 2199

tazzy80

Reaction score
I was being recommended the latest model from Sharp System 3 with Plasmacluster. The sales was saying Mitsubishi is just branded but function wise not as much as the others.

Any Bros can comment on this Sharp?

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone have quote for panasonic / mit starmex inverter system 2/3?

Can Anyone advise me where u place ur aircon in the room? If masterroom next to window can bo? I know cannot place aircon on top of bed headboard and opposite of bed

Last edited:

takumi78

Reaction score
Hi bros,

I was told only Toshiba is made in Japan, Panasonic in Msia, Mitsubishi in Thailand, Fujitsu in China.

Does it really matter whether the air con is from
Japan?

I am considering of LG actually. Pls advise , thks.

terumo

Reaction score
Toshiba outdoor units r made in Japan, their fancoils r made in Thailand.
Most brands equipment are made in Thailand nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.