Honda Fit/Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaopiggy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wads the fuel tank capacity for fit/jazz ah? think of buying a manual one. :) 1/4 mark can travel how far?

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Went for car servicing recently and i found out that the "idsi" label tag gone missing when open up the car bonnet. I find it quite strange and the techician at the workshop told me this was not uncommon. I could see the glue mark left behind and can anyone tell me where can i get it to paste it back.

THe idsi that i refering to is on the right.

city_engine_idsi.jpg

bikini_hippo

Banned
Reaction score
my 2007 fit recently start to vibrate violently when moving off from stop.... is it the engine mountings that need to be replaced?

weiming85

Reaction score
hi peeps, not sure if here is the right place to ask.

i'm looking at one of the FIT out there. just realised something weird. the design is the same as FIT 08 model. however the rear FIT wording is on the right hand side whereas I noticed most of them are on the left hand side.

Anybody can enlighten me?

thanks.

weiming85

Reaction score
to add, check on the chassis no. it's starting off as GE and engine is L13A.
another thing is on the year of manufacture is on year 2007.

wohouboy

Banned
Reaction score

i'm looking at one of the FIT out there. just realised something weird. the design is the same as FIT 08 model. however the rear FIT wording is on the right hand side whereas I noticed most of them are on the left hand side.

thanks.

The guy switched it over to the other side la =.=

fuzzerly

Reaction score

thanks.

:s13::s13: he moved it over to the other side

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking at one Sept 08 manual 1.3 Jazz. How is the FC like compared to 1.5? Is 1.3 not powerful enough?

kevin5k

Reaction score
I own a Jazz and am glad I bought it instead of the Fit. Like what the other users have mentioned, the subtle difference in interior accessories make the difference. For me, I love the paddle-shifts.

wohouboy

Banned
Reaction score
my AT ge 1/4 go around 250km

the first 1/4 of the tank always can go the longest.. subsequently per quarter the mileage is less and less.. i found it like that for my GD, GE and even my CRZ now ..

what can your full tank go for around?

w3iw3n

Reaction score
wads the fuel tank capacity for fit/jazz ah? think of buying a manual one. :) 1/4 mark can travel how far?

As mentioned by other bros, looking at1/4 is never accurate cos it will drop more drastically at the last 1/4 vs. first 1/4.

I am driving GE8 Jazz AT and is clocking around 530-550km (90% expressway). I'm on 205/55/16 tires. Pretty decent FC I must say.

weiming85

Reaction score
The guy switched it over to the other side la =.=

Can like that switch one meh? Sorry la noob here.. But chassis no. Starting w GE means it's GE8 ah? The design I can confirm is 08 model one. Cause I'm confused on the year of manufacture on why is on year 2007 n the rear fit wording why is on right hand side when most of them is on left hand side.

wohouboy

Banned
Reaction score
As mentioned by other bros, looking at1/4 is never accurate cos it will drop more drastically at the last 1/4 vs. first 1/4.

I am driving GE8 Jazz AT and is clocking around 530-550km (90% expressway). I'm on 205/55/16 tires. Pretty decent FC I must say.

what does that work out to in KM/L?

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can like that switch one meh? Sorry la noob here.. But chassis no. Starting w GE means it's GE8 ah? The design I can confirm is 08 model one. Cause I'm confused on the year of manufacture on why is on year 2007 n the rear fit wording why is on right hand side when most of them is on left hand side.

it's just a sticker. can pluck out anytime.

GE just means the 2nd generation. 1st gen is GD. GE6 is 1.3, GE8 is 1.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.