the [Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7] thread

OrbB

Reaction score
how reliable is this site? i'm worried go all the way down to the shop they bundle this and that or add tax to higher price.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Everyone go F5 Singtel website tomorrow and on Saturday! The tablet will be available either tomorrow or Saturday.

axl

Reaction score
So the accessories should be in already too. I'm waiting to get my cover for my 7.7

Ray1976

Reaction score
So the accessories should be in already too. I'm waiting to get my cover for my 7.7

same here...juz called up mobyshop to check on the availability of the accessories like screen protector and casing etc...the sales guy told me that it will only come on monday. but i'm sure by tmr or over the weekend, we should be seeing the accessories start selling.

Vulpix

Reaction score
:s13: If you can catch me tomorrow, I might have some spare screen protectors.

Ray1976

Reaction score
:s13: If you can catch me tomorrow, I might have some spare screen protectors.

Where to 'catch' you in the first place? :s13:
I dun mind meeting up with you somewhere central during lunch time...

Let me know. my mobile number: 9 eight 513 eight 62.

Thanks.

Ray1976

Reaction score
7.7 Accessories...

In dire need to have a screen protector and a cover case for my new galaxy tab 7.7 - can anyone tell me where to get? Hopefully can get it by tmr or over the weekend :)

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
In dire need to have a screen protector and a cover case for my new galaxy tab 7.7 - can anyone tell me where to get? Hopefully can get it by tmr or over the weekend :)

My accessories and screen guard will be coming in evening. Any bro who need it, do contact me for more details.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
IMG_4908.JPG

Thanks to adix_82 bro! very good service, getting case and protector from him tmr! :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.