NUS ppl lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone here experience frequent disconnects from the NUS WLAN? i keep getting disconnected every 3 mins or so. i can't use the WLAN in school at all but i have no problems at coffeebean. :(

there is some kinda problem with the network..

The way to fix it is to not connect to the default 1...

Click on other network and then enter NUS as the SSID.. login again.. it works for me i duno why but watever

es9hz4.jpg

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

nomnomnom

Reaction score
does anyone here experience frequent disconnects from the NUS WLAN? i keep getting disconnected every 3 mins or so. i can't use the WLAN in school at all but i have no problems at coffeebean. :(

so beh kan that i buy m1 internet service
lol

eventidephoenix

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
guys I have an urgent question :(

I would like to know if "W" grade for core mods can be taken again next semester? Reason why I'm asking is because I have unfortunately injured my foot and am extremely immobile, meaning I'd probably be missing a couple of mid-terms. To unload the burden I would like to take less modules, probably dropping off 2 modules.

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can rah.. y not chiu email chiur lecturer tell them that u injured ur foot want to take mc can give make up sexam anot? :sad:

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh **** stats, there are so many formulas and he give only 1 ******* side

he got jiak medicine bo?

just PMF alone got 7x3 = 21 lehs.. PDF oso got quite abit,
and with all the conditional probability crap and all moi integration formulas.. i can sense i am ****** for the mid terms :sad:

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys I have an urgent question :(

I would like to know if "W" grade for core mods can be taken again next semester? Reason why I'm asking is because I have unfortunately injured my foot and am extremely immobile, meaning I'd probably be missing a couple of mid-terms. To unload the burden I would like to take less modules, probably dropping off 2 modules.

if they are offered yes, but ur W stays with you in ur transcript

Jiaw3i

Reaction score
oh **** stats, there are so many formulas and he give only 1 ******* side

he got jiak medicine bo?

just PMF alone got 7x3 = 21 lehs.. PDF oso got quite abit,
and with all the conditional probability crap and all moi integration formulas.. i can sense i am ****** for the mid terms :sad:

LOL moi stats mid-term was open book. :s12::s12:

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone taking EC2101 help me?KNN,I read the book also don't understand what it means by the bandwagon and snob effect...how come gt so many seperate demand curves?

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't study econs, but venturing a guess.

Bandwagon effect should be: Your desire for a good increases when you see that everyone else is buying it, to jump onto the bandwagon.

Snob effect should be: Your desire for a good increases when it's a product very few people buys, especially because it is expensive. If it's cheap you actually won't buy it.

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't study econs, but venturing a guess.

Bandwagon effect should be: Your desire for a good increases when you see that everyone else is buying it, to jump onto the bandwagon.

Snob effect should be: Your desire for a good increases when it's a product very few people buys, especially because it is expensive. If it's cheap you actually won't buy it.

haha,yeah...this part I understand...but I don't understand the demand curves...LOL...are the different demand curves=demand curves of diff people or the different demand curves of an individual

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha,yeah...this part I understand...but I don't understand the demand curves...LOL...are the different demand curves=demand curves of diff people or the different demand curves of an individual

too bad for chiu all the econs erite not here

paging for abc tokiya orc and tuckie :s22:

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score
ya lo...I damn sad sia...:(:(:(
I nv learn Veblen goods for my 2101 and 3101 so I dunno what demand curves for these goods you talking about. Anyway my micro is the cui-est among my econs subjects so I'm not the right person to help you...
My 2 cents is 2101 more important is to know how to solve constrained optimization problems using the 3 methods, the decomposition of a change in prices on consumer preferences and knowing how to derive demand functions algebraically from the MRS condition.

Last edited:

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I nv learn Veblen goods for my 2101 and 3101 so I dunno what demand curves for these goods you talking about. Anyway my micro is the cui-est among my econs subjects so I'm not the right person to help you...
My 2 cents is 2101 more important is to know how to solve constrained optimization problems using the 3 methods, the decomposition of a change in prices on consumer preferences and knowing how to derive demand functions algebraically from the MRS condition.

my micro also most cui sia...i found macro easier to understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.