OCBC Titanium Mastercard

geekroute

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Like to know if anybody with income less than the $38,000 is holding onto this card, will they approve?

Thanks

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it will i believe.

i am holding it as they offered when i applied for my "free" NTUC Plus Card (Paying Union Fee might as well get it)

haydentan

Reaction score
Hi,

Like to know if anybody with income less than the $38,000 is holding onto this card, will they approve?

Thanks
This was my first ever credit card when I first started working 5 years back. My starting pay is nowhere near 38k per annum.

geekroute

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the reply. Mine is actually plus minus around there and as they discontinue ikea card I want a card to hold on to my ocbc points. Chose the titanium as only it have cashback $50 for 11000 ocbc$

Soon__

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The frank card is better than titanium?

So far I know that the frank card can double as a nets flash pay.

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the rewards are not that impt as i dont think the rewards of OCBC are all that fantastic.

somemore spend $1 = 1 OCBC Dollar -.-

i keep it for 1. Free Entry to Avalon 2. 15% discount off total bill before 11pm for all drinks ordered in Avalon.

There :p

Soon__

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
One of the OCBC best cards is the IKEA friends card imo...but...:(

Next in my POV is the Plus! Card.

Other OCBC credit card is meh...
So what will happen to IKEA Friends card after April? Gone forever?? Become a credit card without friends benefits?

geekroute

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope, auto cancel.. i loved my ikea card but too bad. no more 2 free drinks at ikea.. :s13:

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the OCBC best cards is the IKEA friends card imo...but...:(

Next in my POV is the Plus! Card.

Other OCBC credit card is meh...
So what will happen to IKEA Friends card after April? Gone forever?? Become a credit card without friends benefits?

NTUC PLUS! good meh ? :s22:

DDDDDDDD

Reaction score
the rewards are not that impt as i dont think the rewards of OCBC are all that fantastic.

somemore spend $1 = 1 OCBC Dollar -.-

i keep it for 1. Free Entry to Avalon 2. 15% discount off total bill before 11pm for all drinks ordered in Avalon.

There :p

You tried using the avalon entry yet ? Do they just see the card or they will swipe the card?

Just cancelled the card only :yawn:

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You tried using the avalon entry yet ? Do they just see the card or they will swipe the card?

Just cancelled the card only :yawn:

see can le.

1 card can bring 2 guest in. Thus a total of 3 person can go in.

Avalon charges $30 bucks for Cover with 1 drink, so 3 person = $90 saved.

Most Clubs, if there is free entry for cards, they just see the card (at most with IC for Identity Verification) and let you and your guest in.

Just to add on, Avalon have very nice service for a club and the bouncers are very friendly.

zippy79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From 22 Feb to 22 Mar 2012, simply charge a minimum of S$300 anywhere on your OCBC Titanium MasterCard® and be rewarded with S$30 NTUC FairPrice Vouchers. Limited to first 300 Cardmembers only!

OCBC Cards Activation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.