Dividend Payout Dates for Singapore Counters

Majestic12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can find a list of the dividend paying dates of Singapore counters?

Thanks.

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy and hold investors may want to consider the composition of this fund in building their own portfolios.

BlackRock - Home

My clients have made decent returns in relation to the amount of time they have held this.

ur preaching to sell dividend oriented funds but u dunno how to find such info ?

Majestic12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ur preaching to sell dividend oriented funds but u dunno how to find such info ?

Why not, and what's the correlation? I don't profess to know everything, and am especially unfamiliar when it comes to operational matters.

I shared the BlackRock fund's composition because they are sound.

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not, and what's the correlation? I don't profess to know everything, and am especially unfamiliar when it comes to operational matters.

I shared the BlackRock fund's composition because they are sound.

i can imagine, if i buy a fund from such a person...
if anything goes wrong he will certainly reply "why not, whats the correlation? i don't profess to know everything"

as a customer, i expect the salesperson to know everything about wat hes selling.
thats all

Majestic12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then you are a customer who has unrealistic expectations. I do not service such clients with illogical biases. :)

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wahhh, means u will be restricted to poor clients then.
u dun expect richer folks to be that ignorance right?

if the salesperson dun even noe his own products and the features within the product
i dunno wat to say sia....
its very scary becoz he/she always will try to siam with such excuses.

this is the very reason why minibonds saga happened.
even the salesperson do not know wat they are selling
all they know is commission.

its like going to bmw showroom and the person cannot tell u, how much cc is a 3 series.
or which category of coe to apply LOL

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After seeing all these comments, I really believe in the old saying that "nobody cares about your money more than you". :D

Tats why I handle my own money now. No more financial planners, no more financial advisor, no more insurance agents etc. I only trust myself.

Majestic12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wahhh, means u will be restricted to poor clients then.
u dun expect richer folks to be that ignorance right?

if the salesperson dun even noe his own products and the features within the product
i dunno wat to say sia....
its very scary becoz he/she always will try to siam with such excuses.

this is the very reason why minibonds saga happened.
even the salesperson do not know wat they are selling
all they know is commission.

its like going to bmw showroom and the person cannot tell u, how much cc is a 3 series.
or which category of coe to apply LOL

How would you define poor and rich? It is all relative depending on who you're talking about and the parameters you use.

It's ignorant - ignorance is a noun.

Obviously you are trolling because my asking about a list of the dates for dividend paying stocks does not reflect on my ability to read the markets and present to my clients the current most profitable avenue to go into, depending on the time frame that we are looking at. Then again, that's to be expected of the typical HardwareZone member. :)

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How would you define poor and rich? It is all relative depending on who you're talking about and the parameters you use.

It's ignorant - ignorance is a noun.

Obviously you are trolling because my asking about a list of the dates for dividend paying stocks does not reflect on my ability to read the markets and present to my clients the current most profitable avenue to go into, depending on the time frame that we are looking at. Then again, that's to be expected of the typical HardwareZone member. :)

NAH, juz to warn fellow posters here
in case they do biz with someone who doesnt even know where to get dates lol

let em decide for themselves lor...
if a finance person who dunno even where and how to find a date for dividend and looking to sell dividend products.

no win or no lose wat...
hwz are indeed harder to pls

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, it has always been the case that no one cares about your money more than you do. I'll be surprised that the salesman do not even know about their products but I guess I'll just give the benefit of the doubt in this case.

heng_alvin

Reaction score
he promoted blackrock fund but he's not asking where to look for that fund's payment date,right? coz blackrock fund is not under sgx therefore what's the link?

Is that the only way to check sgx companies divy payment dates as pointed out by Some-one? I know that's the way to check but is there any website that actually shows all companies and their dates together instead of having to click company by company?

By the way,how to buy that fund if i want? fundsupermart got or not?

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is that the only way to check sgx companies divy payment dates as pointed out by Some-one? I know that's the way to check but is there any website that actually shows all companies and their dates together instead of having to click company by company?

There is. And it is still called sgx.com but instead of looking at All-In-One information, go look under Corporate Action.

But those in-the-know will know that Corporate Action takes a while to be updated. And usually only when the book closure date is determined. For the ultimate update on dividend payment details, you need to get into the trench, get dirty and read the individual company announcement.

Sounds like too much work?? Of cos it is. Is investment suppose to be easy?? :look:

tkwei123

Reaction score
there's a lazier method i use with my DBSV online a/c
they have a "Custom Portfolio" feature where u select the counters... and there's a "Fundamental" tab which shows you the dividend payment date of your selected counters...

(i think other online broking a/c would have it too?)

the data are probably from SGX, and so there'll be the delay as mentioned above

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under Corporate Action you will find all XD date and payment date for all the counters. However, it does not include dividend mentioned/announced in their periodic reporting until book closure is determined. For that you still need to refer to All-in-One.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under Corporate Action you will find all XD date and payment date for all the counters. However, it does not include dividend mentioned/announced in their periodic reporting until book closure is determined. For that you still need to refer to All-in-One.

All-in-one looks to me like a summary of the corporate action and announcement plus other corporate details and price chart.

Maybe my eyesight is failing me but I still do not see dividends with no book closure date. eg. starhub announced 5c final dividend but you dun see it in the all-in-one page.

What am I missing?? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.