Proposal Ring - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaSasuke

Reaction score
hi all, while choosing for my proposal ring, i spotted a dot under 10x scope on vvs2, is it normal? n i always spotted something under a 10x from the 'side' at vs1 to vvs2, is that normal too or i am just too particular abt it?

i was quote by a sale person from 1 of the shop in a shopping centre, H&A D vvs2 0.56/58 triple excellent but slight fluorescence for 55xx, is it around that price?

i just started looking at diamond from the shop, had been reading online but not yet really look at the diamond until now.

[GorgeouS]

Reaction score
hi all, while choosing for my proposal ring, i spotted a dot under 10x scope on vvs2, is it normal? n i always spotted something under a 10x from the 'side' at vs1 to vvs2, is that normal too or i am just too particular abt it?

i was quote by a sale person from 1 of the shop in a shopping centre, H&A D vvs2 0.56/58 triple excellent but slight fluorescence for 55xx, is it around that price?

i just started looking at diamond from the shop, had been reading online but not yet really look at the diamond until now.

I would try to avoid diamonds with fluorescence too.. And if you're getting a D color VVS2, where the slight inclusion bothers you, the fluorescence will definitely bother you..

Did you see the diamond under the ASET scope? Not all Triple excellent diamonds are good...

Kimmjio

Reaction score

Same here. Would not go for any diamond with fluorescence.

UchihaSasuke

Reaction score
thanks for the reply :) ok..noted, will not go for those with fluorescence diamond ^^

hmm..i think those shopping centre shop does not provide aset scope?

How about the pricing with that 'spec'? for the time being i have not been to JP yet, maybe wanna save it for the last few ^^

Triste

Master Member
Reaction score
I have to give my highest recommendation to Paul, not forgetting Jann and Casey too.

Went down for my first proper appointment for ring design. I have to say i suck completely at drawing and wasn't able to articulate the design well. We wanted to incorporate a multitude of ideas that meant something to my fiancee but didn't quite know how.

The best bit was that Jann and Casey knew that our idea was going to be pretty tough to translate into and they didn't just try to do it for the sake of doing it, but instead referred it to Paul to handle the design.

What i really liked about him was that he really put thought into what the design should be like and incorporated our ideas wonderfully into it. What's more is the fact that he gave his views on what works and what won't. Not only that, he actually drew out 3 designs and explained the pros and cons of each! We're very lucky to have Paul do the design.:)

Quite excited to see the 3D design! Also i will be using mini solasferas to accompany the bigger brother.

Once again, kudos to JP! You guys have done it again!

^blitz^

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanna ask if we bring the diamond rings bought from private retailers to branded stores such as Lee Hwa for polishing/ resizing, will they do it?

st0ry88

Reaction score
thanks for the reply :) ok..noted, will not go for those with fluorescence diamond ^^

How about the pricing with that 'spec'? for the time being i have not been to JP yet, maybe wanna save it for the last few ^^

What spec u looking at?? Can help u check out the price as I'm going for my appt this coming sat.

UchihaSasuke

Reaction score
What spec u looking at?? Can help u check out the price as I'm going for my appt this coming sat.

I am looking ard this range D/E VVS2/VS1 0.56-0.59, budget ard 5k, a bit more is ok, but cutting still is the real difficult 1, sometime i got hard time looking at it, n i look at it for quite long. :)

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanna ask if we bring the diamond rings bought from private retailers to branded stores such as Lee Hwa for polishing/ resizing, will they do it?

polishing yes, resizing i'm not sure. anyway for your budget i strongly encourage you to look online. i'm 90% sure the price is better than anywhere in SG. maybe because aftersales service is out of our reach. check out pricescope and play around with some specs to see what you can get. keep all options open and be patient, surely you will find something you were looking for.

^blitz^

Reaction score
Hi st0ry88, I'm actually looking at JP super ideal round 0.51c H&A, color range from D/E/F vs1/vs2 with simple setting. Is it possible that you help to check this out as well? Many thanks in advance!

llvisionll

Reaction score
Wah, looking forward to look at your ring design!!

Anyway, in my opinion, customizing ring is much more expensive than standard ring design. Depending on how fanciful the ring design is.

I have to give my highest recommendation to Paul, not forgetting Jann and Casey too.

Went down for my first proper appointment for ring design. I have to say i suck completely at drawing and wasn't able to articulate the design well. We wanted to incorporate a multitude of ideas that meant something to my fiancee but didn't quite know how.

The best bit was that Jann and Casey knew that our idea was going to be pretty tough to translate into and they didn't just try to do it for the sake of doing it, but instead referred it to Paul to handle the design.

What i really liked about him was that he really put thought into what the design should be like and incorporated our ideas wonderfully into it. What's more is the fact that he gave his views on what works and what won't. Not only that, he actually drew out 3 designs and explained the pros and cons of each! We're very lucky to have Paul do the design.:)

Quite excited to see the 3D design! Also i will be using mini solasferas to accompany the bigger brother.

llvisionll

Reaction score
It is best to go down on your own, to understand and see their diamond personally. Or it will be much faster if you give them a call. They will be able to advise you on the spot based on your budget.

Hi st0ry88, I'm actually looking at JP super ideal round 0.51c H&A, color range from D/E/F vs1/vs2 with simple setting. Is it possible that you help to check this out as well? Many thanks in advance!

Triste

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah, looking forward to look at your ring design!!

Anyway, in my opinion, customizing ring is much more expensive than standard ring design. Depending on how fanciful the ring design is.

Price wise quoted still okay for me, since we're going to use mini solasferas :)

I'm really looking forward to it myself, Paul is a very creative guy who can articulate his clients' ideas very well indeed.

st0ry88

Reaction score
I am looking ard this range D/E VVS2/VS1 0.56-0.59, budget ard 5k, a bit more is ok, but cutting still is the real difficult 1, sometime i got hard time looking at it, n i look at it for quite long. :)

Noted. Will help u to check. U can also email them to
Check out as well if u dun have the time to fix an appt for now.

st0ry88

Reaction score

Will help u to check as well.

st0ry88

Reaction score
It is best to go down on your own, to understand and see their diamond personally. Or it will be much faster if you give them a call. They will be able to advise you on the spot based on your budget.

Ya. I agree too but sometime it's so hard to book an appt cos of their operating hrs. Email will be good.

st0ry88

Reaction score

Help u to email n got a reply from JP.

For a very rough price guide, a Super Ideal Round 0.51ct E VS1 would cost about $4,500 (Including GST)
*Each grade change in Color and Clarity can affect the price of the diamond by about 6-15%.
*Do note that this is only a rough guide as it is subjected to fluctuation in diamond prices.
-We strictly follow the diamond market price (updated every Friday).*
-The USD exchange rate also affects our prices.

An 18kt white gold classic setting would cost about $550 (Including GST)

All of our rings includes after-services, including

1 Free laser engraving

4 Free ring resizing

4 Free replating/repolishing of your ring

jhchoo85

Reaction score

Bro Sasuke.. you don't need the aset scope. Just use your Sharingan! :D Can see everything liao. For non-ninja people like us, we need to rely on the aset scope :s13:

-sorry, i just had to say it :)

jhchoo85

Reaction score

Nice!! Do share your 3D when its out... I'm quite intrigue to see what they came up with for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.