~Porter Japan Official Thread~

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
yup haha, no reviews i also scared ><

on a side note, any recommendations for wallets (headporter/porter int)

im used to using a bi-fold wallet with a coin compartment inside! do give some suggestions!

many people prefer tanker, i myself thinks that Cordillera not bad,although abit colourful . Noir also not bad. Many collaboration porter wallet also very nice. Just dont go for porter int,not worth and newb

PortugasD.Ace

Reaction score
many people prefer tanker, i myself thinks that Cordillera not bad,although abit colourful . Noir also not bad. Many collaboration porter wallet also very nice. Just dont go for porter int,not worth and newb

Thanks for your suggestion!
I've look thru the products, still deciding whether to get size S or M wallets, furthermore there isnt any MO atm for headporter with good feedback.

Some of my friends say it's a bit "kiddish", idk about it man ><

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion!
I've look thru the products, still deciding whether to get size S or M wallets, furthermore there isnt any MO atm for headporter with good feedback.

Some of my friends say it's a bit "kiddish", idk about it man ><

my personal fav is the bape x porter camo series,i find its quite unique and easily available at bape store(not sure its still available). Although its not headporter but the design is different from those monotone headporter design which appears to be a bit dull ones and u no nid ship here and ship there

Whitecamel

Reaction score
my personal fav is the bape x porter camo series,i find its quite unique and easily available at bape store(not sure its still available). Although its not headporter but the design is different from those monotone headporter design which appears to be a bit dull ones and u no nid ship here and ship there

I think all sold out already? The Bape X Porter stuff always sell out quite fast.

xweiyunx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello there,

i am helping many others get from headporter..
sometimes rakutenn jp to save on shipping costs.

last but not least, i also can order directly from rakuten headquarter in taiwan the bag tt u wanted.

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello there,

i am helping many others get from headporter..
sometimes rakutenn jp to save on shipping costs.

last but not least, i also can order directly from rakuten headquarter in taiwan the bag tt u wanted.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/f...any-other-commercial-threads-f-g-2042270.html

Uh dude, understand u are conducting MOs for the fellow bros out of good will, but pls kindly take note advertising posts like these are best left to Mass Order corner or General Merchandise under marketplace, besides u already have yr own MO thread stickied under yr signature, I'm sure many others have already noticed and thats no need to spam yr sales-related posts all over this thread.

I will be reporting yr post to the relevant moderators if yr actions continues on, as you have to understand discussion threads in F&G like these are for educating the public where to get authentic Yoshida Porter/Headporter goods, or by sharing or identifying our 'share yr own hoot' Porter goods, and not exactly for advertising sales-related posts as theres already the relevant MO corner/Marketplace section for that.

Hope you can respect that and kindly spare a thought for all the fellow F&G forumners in here, no offense there. :o

Deathskull88

Reaction score
One quick question:

Are the prices of the Yoshida Porter and Head Porter items on their official online website the same in the shops in Japan itself?

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.