Reaction score
Lunch yesterday - Duck Rice

Lunch_10Mar2012.jpg

Breakfast today - Bak Chor Mee

Breakfast_11Mar2012.jpg

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Westlake's Special Braised Pork Glutinous Rice - $3 each but comes with a lot of braised pork, mushroom and chestnut.

Snack_10Mar2012-01.jpg

Snack_10Mar2012-02.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cai Ji Boneless Duck Rice Porridge @ Seah Im FC.
Cai_Ji_Boneless_Duck_Rice_Porridge_.jpg

Cai_Ji_Boneless_Duck_Rice_Porridge_1.jpg

S$3.80 for braised duck rice. The duck meat is tender & delicious. Like their chili also. :lick:

Cai_Ji_Boneless_Duck_Rice_Porridge_2.jpg

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
I going there with my company outing this month. What other nice foods they have over there?

You can try the Xin Mei Xiang Lor Mee or the 3 wanton mee stalls thats popular there. The satay that I tried is pretty good. Chuan Kee Satay if I am not wrong.

dennyz

Reaction score
i find that the lor-mee with long Q is over-rated......

at first i thought over-rated also, but realised maybe they are the only stall that put fresh deep fried ang kor li
fish flesh inside their lor mee but not over-priced? i asked many of friends around why they like to queue, all like to eat their fish :s8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.