Corbell Product Warranty Policy

freakzoid

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, if I bring down my Seasonic PSU for you guys to check and if it is found to be faulty, will I get a replacement on the same day? Or does it work?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, if I bring down my Seasonic PSU for you guys to check and if it is found to be faulty, will I get a replacement on the same day? Or does it work?
If its faulty, they'll replace as long as they have stock.
You might to let them know which model is your's. :)

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If it is found faulty, depending on the stock availability for your model of PSU, we'll do the replacement on the same day. :)

xiaokaka

Reaction score
hey dear corbell, my friend is thinking of getting a msi motherboard from taiwan on his holiday, will he be able to get any warrenty or repair support in case anything happen?

how long will he be covered for under msi international warrenty?

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
well? anything?

Hi there,

I am afraid that there won't be any international warranty available for mainboard if u decide to buy from overseas. But we can still help u to send back the MB if faulty but with a charges of freight of SGD $50 for per service trip. Time frame will be 4 to 6 weeks.

Thank you.

absolutv

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have a faulty seasonic 650x bought it on FEB 2010, understand that the warranty covered is 5 years.

However, have not register the warranty online/mail. Any issue if i send it from RMA

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Have a faulty seasonic 650x bought it on FEB 2010, understand that the warranty covered is 5 years.

However, have not register the warranty online/mail. Any issue if i send it from RMA

Hi absolutv,

Pls bring the PSU down to our service center. As long as you have the receipt and the warranty sticker on the PSU is still valid, we'll award you warranty claim for the PSU. :)

w31ha0

Reaction score
Hi is it possible for me to claim warranty for my mainboard when i already have lost my receipt and that i didnt even register online?however, the warranty sticker is still there

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi is it possible for me to claim warranty for my mainboard when i already have lost my receipt and that i didnt even register online?however, the warranty sticker is still there

Hi,

In such cases, we will base on the date stated on the warranty sticker. As long as its still within the warranty period, the product warranty will still be valid.

something

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, do you have stock for 880gma-e45 board? mine one having problem with USB port.

thanks.

limcc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IIRC, Corsair PSU is under Corbell?

I even recall seeing the HX(or is it AX?) series with 7 years warranty in HWZ distro somewhere. but how come its no longer mentioned in the first post anymore?

If Corsair PSU is under Corbell, may I know how long is the warranty for HX620?

^Ignore the above, just aware that Corsair is no longer under Corbell but Convergent. sian...always prefer Corbell service and RMA location, now got to travel all the way to CBD and see their long face.

Last edited:

siao_ahchun

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to have my hd6850 rma. would like to know if proven faulty is it possible to get 1 to 1 exchange on the same day? If I'm not wrong my card is brought on Ard June 2011.

Victory89

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. I had a slightly over 2 years Antec TruePower 650W PSU suspected faulty. Does it fall under TruePower Trio Series : 5 Years Warranty or TruePower 1.0/2.0 Series : 3 Years Warranty? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.