[Official] iPad 3 case discussions - NO SALES

lithium86

Reaction score
The Maroo Mato. Isnt Maroo the brand and Mato the model?

lithium86 has good taste.

The switcheasy canvas folio for the ipad 2 is also nice, but dunno if it can fit the NEW ipad

Thanks bro. The Switcheasy was my first choice too, but since it's a form fitting case, I doubt it will fit the new iPad. Considering how popular that case is, Switcheasy will probably make a new one for the iPad 3.

numez123

Reaction score
maroo cases do look well made. thinking of gettin one too!
makers of the maroo cases do claim that their cases can fit the new ipad dimensions so it should fit. maybe a bit snug but will fit i suppose.

aCuria

Reaction score
Any thoughts on the incipio lexington?

The Maroo has a great price and construction, but seems to be on the bulkier side of things. it will probably double/triple the thickness of the iPad

mlwang

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who wants to buy maroo, now 50% discount, use marooturns1 discount code, code valid for one day only. Too bad I just bought KOE last night!

numez123

Reaction score
For those who wants to buy maroo, now 50% discount, use marooturns1 discount code, code valid for one day only. Too bad I just bought KOE last night!

wow. nice. that's a great price for the cover. everyone should get one. i also just ordered one after seeing this thread yesterday.

genocideX

Reaction score

rine5

Reaction score
they accept credit cards too.

I can't check out without logging in to paypal to authorize the payment. Didn't seem to allow me to pay by credit card. Am i doing something wrong here?:s11:

Furthermore, the website insist that i select a state from the drop-down list of US, Canada states & don't allow us to check out by leaving the 'State' field blank.

I had to select 1 of the states in order to process the order although my shipping address is indicated as Singapore. :s22::(

falcopex

Banned
Reaction score
Maroo case indeed protect the ipad very well( am using one now for ipad 2), however, the degree of the propping up of the ipad is not comfortable when doing typing or viewing. (Compared to my other 2 cases )And the inner fabric of the lining came off( the fabric seems to be glued on to the cover only). No intention to change though as it does well protect my ipad :)

numez123

Reaction score
I can't check out without logging in to paypal to authorize the payment. Didn't seem to allow me to pay by credit card. Am i doing something wrong here?:s11:

Furthermore, the website insist that i select a state from the drop-down list of US, Canada states & don't allow us to check out by leaving the 'State' field blank.

I had to select 1 of the states in order to process the order although my shipping address is indicated as Singapore. :s22::(

oh hmm.. i made my purchase using paypal, just that i noticed they accept credit card. i've had companies process card payment through paypal facility before though. i changed country to singapore for the billing and it went through without any issues.

Obscure

Reaction score
for the receipt, does it show a (*for apple's new ipad)? just to comfirm i did pick the new ipad option :)

stingy2011

Reaction score
I like 3 casings. Marware, Macally and Maroo. Think marware and macally lighter. The maroo one seems quite heavy at abt 350g.

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the physical dimensions of the camera of the new iPad in a different position & measurement compared to iPad 2? Asking as I'm not so sure if those cases with precise-cut-outs for the camera will be 100% compatible with the newiPad('s camera lenses area).

gecko101

Reaction score
Is the physical dimensions of the camera of the new iPad in a different position & measurement compared to iPad 2? Asking as I'm not so sure if those cases with precise-cut-outs for the camera will be 100% compatible with the newiPad('s camera lenses area).

its the same. no change in position

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.