Convert miniDV tape into digital format

attarturk

Reaction score
hi i am looking someone who could do this converting miniDV tape into digital video format.

joandyy

Reaction score
As i know ,the videos out put for MiniDv are VCD and DVD.
So you just need a DVD Ripper to rip the DVD to other format such as MP4,AVi and almost any you want.

enrell69

Reaction score
So you just need a DVD Ripper to rip the DVD to other format such as MP4,AVi and almost any you want.
what do you mean?

when i firewire my minidv to the pc, it was in .avi format.

SiaoAngMoh

Reaction score

Wow, just wow. :s22:

hi i am looking someone who could do this converting miniDV tape into digital video format.

If you don't want to do this yourself, you can drop the miniDV tapes off at those photo places to do. I know the one at Centrepoint can do, or at least they advertise this miniDV->DVD conversion.

Last edited:

p2311967

Reaction score
I use a dvd recorder to convert my dv tapes into dvd. Either burn them on dvdr or rw. My current pc cmi on video convertion. Firewire card are hard to find too.

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy a usb video capture dongle for $20, diy with yr own vidcam..outside $20-25/hour. Those black sections also recorded inside and charged. Some video effects in yr cam cannot beer interpreted by other cams, resulting in garbage sections.

Last edited:

Zorroh

Master Member
Reaction score
Contacted the guys who posted here but they have either stopped providing this service or did not reply me.

So luckily I found this Mr Zee at Carousell. He provides the conversion service at the best price that I have found. His service is fast and excellent and he converted 16 miniDV tapes for me. I have to deliver to and collect the tapes personally from him. You have to provide the harddisk but I pass him a microSD card instead.

You can contact him at 82285369. Highly recommended.:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.