J3 users come here!

zaoltryence

Reaction score
Shure SE215

I don't really understand the graph there, but it seems the bass on the 215 is lacking? Probably need to add a bit to it?

To start off, you could set the benchmark as "Normal" eq, and start to improve bit and bit from there. Usually the signature sound isn't too far off from Normal.

what i normally do is to fire up the equalizer to maximum values then i slowly lessen tremble and bass until i get the sound that i like, i takes some patience to customize your own sound though but its well worth your time once you got it. SE535 is quite good by the way.

Last edited:

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what i normally do is to fire up the equalizer to maximum values then i slowly lessen tremble and bass until i get the sound that i like, i takes some patience to customize your own sound though but its well worth your time once you got it. SE535 is quite good by the way.

Hope you are actually increasing it to 12 on one band one at a time:o
Doing it on all 5 would be earsplitting:s13:
Besides that, there are also narrow/normal/wide and also the various frequencies to play with. I try never to go beyond 2 on any band.

zaoltryence

Reaction score
Hope you are actually increasing it to 12 on one band one at a time:o
Doing it on all 5 would be earsplitting:s13:
Besides that, there are also narrow/normal/wide and also the various frequencies to play with. I try never to go beyond 2 on any band.

frankly speaking i did but of course the volume level was at 16 :) i think is good that way because you could clearly notice every changes you did. So its much more easier for me to discern the sound output. Then i adjust frequencies and other stuff

zaoltryence

Reaction score
well on a sidenote, ive just read that j3 is already discontinued..:( well luckily ive got the chance to grab one before it disappears.

Bathtub81

Reaction score
anyone using LDB manager? I just change to Mac Air... seems like the software only can run on Window OS...:s11:

racoiaw

Reaction score
Hey guys, does the usb cable that comes with your j3 able to fit the slot of the player perfectly? I realise i have to put more pressure on one end before it is able to sync to my com. Btw any idea where to get the cable? Seems like i cant charge my j3 and i suspect the cable is spoilt. Dunno where can test sia.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does the usb cable that comes with your j3 able to fit the slot of the player perfectly? I realise i have to put more pressure on one end before it is able to sync to my com. Btw any idea where to get the cable? Seems like i cant charge my j3 and i suspect the cable is spoilt. Dunno where can test sia.

ebay, from hk

zaoltryence

Reaction score

yup it fits perfect, just push it a little bit further make sure you inserted all the exposed metal part

skyz77

Reaction score

I think there is a Service Centre in Singapore for you to purchase the cables and accessories.

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
J3 is discontinued? :eek:

Just when I thought I was going to get one to replace my sansa fuze :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.