The Official Xperia S thread

potNPan

Reaction score
Even if I wanted to try the games I also don't dare to register PSN after the screwup last year where they were hacked.

otake1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using keyboard and mouse via OTG. cable? Able to bypass the live dock then?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yellowish screen appears everywhere. S2, IP4s... it's too common to be really call a issue.

cloudaeris

Reaction score
yes i've checked mine against grey background (notification bar pulled down) n the spots appeared on the sides of the screen, anyone else has it too?

most likely can be solved with software updates.

tridious

Reaction score
hi guys i've got a question.
idk why suddenly i have many folders appearing in my gallery view, all the photos inside i believe are cached pictures for some app/browser. i could delete all of them except this one named "_temp". i could select the folder but there isnt any option to delete. tried finding it through PC or astro file manager but couldnt locate it too. any suggestions?

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a question, I am using dolphin browser and when I surf hwz at first,
It brought me to mobile forums but when I accidentally clicked on desktop version,
I cnt get back to the mobile version liao.

Anyone knows how to get back the mobile forums version?
Thanks!

raintr33

Reaction score
It brought me to mobile forums but when I accidentally clicked on desktop version,

Thanks!

If you swipe left from the left side of the screen, this will bring out the left sidebar. There is a "Mobile/PC" icon, to toggle between desktop/mobile browser agent.

anpanbun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

Clear your cookies and cache

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the LiveDock + wireless keyboard can be a very good combination.

My problem here is... I do not have a TV with HDMI input :s13: Still using those CRT TV :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.