Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

aaronc23

Reaction score
Capsules

Hi Guys,

A friend got me some extra capsules but I don't think I am able to finish them all. The capsules were purchased in Jan 2012 and the Best Before date are 31 Jul 2012 and 31 Aug 2012. The flavours I am selling are as follows:

3 x Indriya
3 x Dulsao
1 x Rosabaya
1 x Arpeggio
1 x Ristretto
1 x Livanto

Total 10, selling all for $90, I got some other flavours which I was thinking to keep and try from the same batch, if you wish to change some of the flavours, can let me know.

Interested kindly PM me. Thanks!

MicheleYeoh76

Reaction score
All orders taken

Thanks for your prompt service. Received my Citiz and Milk today in KL exactly 1 week after I TT the money to your account. Had my first cup of ristretto cappuccino and it tasted great. No need for my daily Starbucks from now onwards...

Cheers,
Michele

sdchew

Reaction score
Only one word to describe the buying experience for
Unwanted: Incredible!

I dropped Unwanted a PM about 2200 hrs about an enquiry and less than 20 hours later, I'm drinking espresso out of the double wall cups I bought together with the Citiz and milk frother. Amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to popular request:

The following new items are now available.
Red & White Aeroccinos
More Assortment packs

Capsules orders will temporary resume for a few weeks but for easy packing, we only sell in multiples of 50/100/150/200 and so on.
Capsules are all from a great forumer who is in hotel and F & B line, heads to Europe weekly and has proper AVA licensing and permits.
TBH it's only a tiny amount due to restrictions from Nespresso's sales limits.

Orders below $120 will have a delivery charge of $6.

The following limited editions are available.
Sent order for capsules

dai_leminh

Reaction score
Buying Nespresso capsule and machine

I am in Viet Nam,
I want to buy nespresso capsule and machine.
How can i buy?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.