Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Corbell ALPLE

Reaction score
Hi. I had a slightly over 2 years Antec TruePower 650W PSU suspected faulty. Does it fall under TruePower Trio Series : 5 Years Warranty or TruePower 1.0/2.0 Series : 3 Years Warranty? Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. It should be a five years warranty. :o

Corbell ALPLE

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to have my hd6850 rma. would like to know if proven faulty is it possible to get 1 to 1 exchange on the same day? If I'm not wrong my card is brought on Ard June 2011.

Sorry for the late reply. If there is stock available and no physical damage or burnt mark, it will be a one to one exchange. :)

iriz

Reaction score
What is the model of your card? Frankly speaking, it is unlikely. :o

It's actually like this: i sent in 2 pieces of gtx295 and they were replaced with 2 gtx580 on the 36th mth of the warranty period. Your service center guys were nice enough to supplement an additional 1mth of coverage. I'm willing to pay a bit for say a 6 month extension?

skkw999

Reaction score
RMA or 1-1 exchange gskill ram

bros, i have 1 faulty 4gb gskill 1333 ddr3 ram, this is rma or 1-1 exchange for this , pls guide for me. thanks

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
bros, i have 1 faulty 4gb gskill 1333 ddr3 ram, this is rma or 1-1 exchange for this , pls guide for me. thanks
Just bring it down to our service center.
Once tested faulty, we will exchange it for you on the spot.

p2311967

Reaction score
Need to send in warranty card for my psu or keep receipt will do? Cause dealer no stamp, not sure valid or not. The 1kw model, 7 years (itch) warranty. Heh heh!

Corbell ALPLE

Reaction score
It's actually like this: i sent in 2 pieces of gtx295 and they were replaced with 2 gtx580 on the 36th mth of the warranty period. Your service center guys were nice enough to supplement an additional 1mth of coverage. I'm willing to pay a bit for say a 6 month extension?

Hi,

Can you PM your email contact? Let me check for you tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, bought a MSI R7850 recently and tried to register the warranty online at this address. Corbell Technology :: warranty

However, I got the following error message.

"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers."

Please advise.

Thanks!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, bought a MSI R7850 recently and tried to register the warranty online at this address. Corbell Technology :: warranty

However, I got the following error message.

"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers."

Please advise.

Thanks!
Just tested on our side.
Its working fine.
You can try again.
Don't worry too much. :)
Keep the receipt and make sure that our warranty sticker is intact is more important. :)
(ps, remember to post in our TwinFrozr club.) :D

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tested on our side.
Its working fine.
You can try again.
Don't worry too much. :)
Keep the receipt and make sure that our warranty sticker is intact is more important. :)
(ps, remember to post in our TwinFrozr club.) :D

Ok boss ;)
Thanks for the info!

leahsguide

Reaction score
thanks coolstyle bro.

Aniway, I solved the issue already. Seems like the PCIEx16 slot up lorry liao...

There shouldn't be any performance issue if I plugged my PCIEx16 card to PCIx8 slot right?

Thank you and MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE! =p

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, may I know what the process like if I were to RMA my team xtreem dark ddr2 ram that I bought 3 years ago?

I bought a set of 2, one is spoilt since my comp can't boot up if I put it in but the other one is still working fine. (I've already tried with different slots in the motherboard and different combinations too)

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
hi, may I know what the process like if I were to RMA my team xtreem dark ddr2 ram that I bought 3 years ago?

I bought a set of 2, one is spoilt since my comp can't boot up if I put it in but the other one is still working fine. (I've already tried with different slots in the motherboard and different combinations too)
You can bring it down to test at the service center.
If they have stocks, they will change for you.
If there is no stock, they will take in and send back to Taiwan.
RMA period is usually 6-8weeks.
They will inform you once it returns.

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there is no stock, they will take in and send back to Taiwan.
RMA period is usually 6-8weeks.
They will inform you once it returns.

Do I have to return to the service centre again after the 6-8 weeks or is there a in-mailbox delivery? :X

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Do I have to return to the service centre again after the 6-8 weeks or is there a in-mailbox delivery? :X
Yes, collection at our service center.
What model is your memory?
Maybe I ask them to check for you.

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, collection at our service center.
What model is your memory?
Maybe I ask them to check for you.

Xtreem Dark DDRII 800 2gb
cl 4 4 4 12 2.0v-2.1v
txdd2048m800hc4-d

Thanks! Although I bought a pair, but I can just rma one, right?

FreshRock

Reaction score
Hiya! I have to head down to Corbell office for the first time tomorrow to check my faulty 6870 Twin Frozr2. it keeps slipping into Sleep Mode when attempting to boot up. I took out the card and slotted in my old 4850 and my PC boots up fine. Not sure what is wrong with the 6870 =(

Corbell will be opened from 9am-6pm tomorrow right?

Last edited:

Corbell ALPLE

Reaction score
Hiya! I have to head down to Corbell office for the first time tomorrow to check my faulty 6870 Twin Frozr2. it keeps slipping into Sleep Mode when attempting to boot up. I took out the card and slotted in my old 4850 and my PC boots up fine. Not sure what is wrong with the 6870 =(

Corbell will be opened from 9am-6pm tomorrow right?

Yes. Sat will be 9am to 12pm. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.