Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

Reaction score
I think the orders are only for local sale..and if you want them shipped to vietnam..wouldn't it be quite expensive? :s11:

falcon123

Reaction score
BAD SERVICE FROM NESPRESSO

Hi All,

Just to share with fellow bros and sisters.I brought a machine from Nespresso 2 weeks back at Nespresso outlet at Viviocity. I must say the service rendered was impressive and they convince me to buy the machine.

Upon buying, i was told that i can recieve a promotional item (2 Cups)
free but i have to collect from Ion Orchard outlet.

Today when i went collect to from Ion Orchard, Guess What!!.
The staff at Ion Orchard Nespresso told me that i have to produce the reciept
even when i have already register a member on that Nepresso club.

Producing the Letter for the free gift and membership document to the staff
does not convince them to issue the free item.

I then call the Nepresso hotline, same story. They cannot made any decision as all their bosses is not around on a weekend. As such, no one can make a decision.

I try to explain to the hotline staff that it will be quite a trip for me as i have to pay ERP and find a carpark just to collect 2 cups.

Well, seem like rules are not to be broken, still get a NO from them.
Not able to get the free gift is fine with me.I only feel sad that Nepresso have good machine,good coffee and good Outlet with impressive setup.
The only thing they lack is a thing call "Customer Service".

Hope, the Nespresso Management could seriously think about the way customer relationship should be develop and handle.

Just to share my thought with fellow coffee lover.:)

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
If buy the machine from you, how's the warranty, isn't acknowledge by Singapore retailer? And also retail shop have this welcome pack pay 240+ to get 250 capsules and a free wooden box holder. Can we buy that too? What's the diff between pixel and citiz? Thanks

kayster

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just to share with fellow bros and sisters.I brought a machine from Nespresso 2 weeks back at Nespresso outlet at Viviocity. I must say the service rendered was impressive and they convince me to buy the machine.

Upon buying, i was told that i can recieve a promotional item (2 Cups)
free but i have to collect from Ion Orchard outlet.

Today when i went collect to from Ion Orchard, Guess What!!.
The staff at Ion Orchard Nespresso told me that i have to produce the reciept
even when i have already register a member on that Nepresso club.

Producing the Letter for the free gift and membership document to the staff
does not convince them to issue the free item.

I then call the Nepresso hotline, same story. They cannot made any decision as all their bosses is not around on a weekend. As such, no one can make a decision.

I try to explain to the hotline staff that it will be quite a trip for me as i have to pay ERP and find a carpark just to collect 2 cups.

Well, seem like rules are not to be broken, still get a NO from them.
Not able to get the free gift is fine with me.I only feel sad that Nepresso have good machine,good coffee and good Outlet with impressive setup.
The only thing they lack is a thing call "Customer Service".

Hope, the Nespresso Management could seriously think about the way customer relationship should be develop and handle.

Just to share my thought with fellow coffee lover.:)

same problem i face when i want to collect a FREE MOUSE from Microsoft after getting MS OFFICE for MAC. they want receipts. Call MS hotline, also same answer. Poor marketing efforts.

Sorry for the Off-Topic.

Casperz

Reaction score
Hi,

Just bought a nespresso pixie from unwanted.
I was wondering does anyone have a high res scanned image of the nespresso capsule menu in the discovery box? I would like to print it out and stick it on my wall for people to select their choice.

It looks like this
P1130572.JPG

I cant find it online anywhere. Or at least none of the images have the amount of detail like its shown in the discovery box. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

beaker washer

Reaction score
Citiz water tank replacement lid where to find?

Hey Unwanted,

I just broke my water tank lid, further more my machine is new,
want to find a replacement for it any idea where to look for?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.