The Official Xperia S thread

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haiz....mine also got the yellow patch at the bottom of the screen. think it came out after some time. sony qc really sucks.

fredrick

Reaction score
it's under the screen lock settings

is it setting,display,lock screen settings,untick privacy>?
i did tat and the message details still appear.
maybe i din state clearly.
previously using IOS it got a option dun show preview
is it the same?
thx

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haiz....mine also got the yellow patch at the bottom of the screen. think it came out after some time. sony qc really sucks.

must be they wanna rush it out
on arc s still no big issue
the last flagship from sonyeric

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why.. I don't know what proportion should I set beforehand. :s22:

hmmm

come to think of it, if you want totally different images for each side, abit impossible.

As you can see, if you flick to the next page, you notice a part of the image from the middle page is in it.

So I guess it is impossible for you to want that

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it setting,display,lock screen settings,untick privacy>?
i did tat and the message details still appear.
maybe i din state clearly.
previously using IOS it got a option dun show preview
is it the same?
thx

try restart your phone and see? to be honest I did not use that function so I can't say for sure.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
NFC tags are here. You may collect urs now at Xperia shop amk hub. Just bring along the coupon.

Yes, u can collect now. I wont repeat again. Thanks.

Last edited:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erhm btw u go the service centre need bring what for the warrenty?

if you registered online, your ic. if not, your receipt.
And if nothing, they will just scan your phone's serial number and use the manufacturing date as a gauge.

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm

come to think of it, if you want totally different images for each side, abit impossible.

As you can see, if you flick to the next page, you notice a part of the image from the middle page is in it.

So I guess it is impossible for you to want that

Actually, I just want one part of the picture only. But I don't know how to crop the proportion beforehand. :s22: Very lazy to figure out. :s13:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, I just want one part of the picture only. But I don't know how to crop the proportion beforehand. :s22: Very lazy to figure out. :s13:

Dunno whether will this help or not.

Get the default wallpapers as a template, then you do a screenshot of your phone.

Add this screenshot on top of the wallpaper template, align it middle, and you can find out the areas that takes up the middle page.

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno whether will this help or not.

Get the default wallpapers as a template, then you do a screenshot of your phone.

Add this screenshot on top of the wallpaper template, align it middle, and you can find out the areas that takes up the middle page.

How to get the template ah. :s13:

cillin

Reaction score
Haiyo... my yellow thingy like getting more obvious :eek:

I encountered the yellow patches too. Seem to be the phone "heat" up, approx 10-15 mins of usage, very obvious when surfing net with a white background.

I have attended the M1 Xperia S workshop and spoke to one of the Sony staff and seem is a known issue. They advise just sent to service center.

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
Back from Malaysia. Tomorrow I going the service center at j8. Right now my yellow spot don't seems to disappear liao. My battery think season liao. Last till now. 15 hours. Took 40+ photos:s13:

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it seems after rooting, the battery life is really better.

One charge can last 20 hrs +

6bdf50fe.png

d15980b2.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.