[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

Newbie-Me

Reaction score
the Digital Deluxe not worth at all.. the items they give are all "1 time usage" as for the golem banker only last for 5days for you to use storage anytime u want. not really useful.

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the Digital Deluxe not worth at all.. the items they give are all "1 time usage" as for the golem banker only last for 5days for you to use storage anytime u want. not really useful.

Standard edition it is! Hope Singapore have pre-purchase. I like to collect boxes. Still not used to everything being digital.

Newbie-Me

Reaction score
yeah lets hope they able to get singapore retailers to sell the standard edt, i also want the box lol

RIp~Shan

Reaction score
Anybody knows if its possible to put special characters in the toon's name e.g A with a ' beside it.

orbnrg

Reaction score
In the English language version, a character's name must be 3 to 19 characters long and contain only English letters.Spaces are also permitted, but optional.The requirements for other languages are currently unknown.

Newbie-Me

Reaction score
what class u guys will be playing? probably Thief for me O.O
saw the gameplay of theif using dual gun damn freaking nice ~

RIp~Shan

Reaction score
Charr\Norn warrior- yet to decide race to phail racials from Norn
Sylvari guardian

Only creating two toons due to bad experience in other mmorpgs where you create multiple and can't focus in any..*ahem panda..*ahem

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
what class u guys will be playing? probably Thief for me O.O
saw the gameplay of theif using dual gun damn freaking nice ~

probably human guardian or warrior.
anyway i believe any class could hold dual gun, just that the skills will be different :s8:

revilo83

Reaction score
probably human guardian or warrior.
anyway i believe any class could hold dual gun, just that the skills will be different :s8:

No no, dual pistol is only available for thief. Warrior has rifle and longbow, as for the Guardian.. no ranged weapon except for the scepter which shoots those magic orbs.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
No no, dual pistol is only available for thief. Warrior has rifle and longbow, as for the Guardian.. no ranged weapon except for the scepter which shoots those magic orbs.

ohh i see, but i prefer my warrior to wield a 2 handed sword :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.