[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

wook2000

Reaction score
Where u order? any link like amazon or anything?

ordered via ebay.. just do a search .. about 400 usd inclusive of shipping. .. the shipping very fast yesterday order I think tomolo should can receive.

wook2000

Reaction score
Great! considering this model too. Which ebay seller you got it from?

got it from dcsamsungmall. seems like the price does not differ much from other sellers.. if u are order do try to offer them a lower price. I believe they can lower it a little bit more since the shipping is cheaper compared to order countries further away. I did not try though as I only realised after placing the order.

visuallin

Reaction score
Ya should be able to negotiate with the sellers. Can't wait to see pictures of your set haha, you got the pivot or non-pivot version?

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are tons of korean brand monitors using IPS/PVA panels in Korea. And with the same panel, the price difference can be drastic between brands and models. But i ended up paying a premium for a LG IPS236V when it first launched in Korea. :o

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to add on the LED model with pivot cost only $300 in Korea. :o

wook2000

Reaction score
Just received my screen total shipping time less than 3 working days days... currently using the screen now... one word awesomeness... very clear and sharp with wonderful contrast, compared to my old monitor dell u2311h.

I believe it could be due to the panel e-ips vs s-ips and the AG screen vs glossy screen. Colors and pictures seems to pop out compared to the old screen.

Will provide better pictures comparing both the screen later with a better camera .. currently just some unboxing and stuff.

20120404_115009.jpg

20120404_115053.jpg

20120404_115209.jpg

20120404_115324.jpg

20120404_115350.jpg

Last edited:

visuallin

Reaction score
Cool pictures, any dead or bright pixels and are you planning on calibrating the monitor?

wook2000

Reaction score
Dun think will be calibrating the monitor... the colors look alright out of the box..had to lower the brightness a tad via the hardware buttons.. other than that the colors looks alittle cooler compared to my u2311h.. there is one lighted pxiel on the right side about a palm length away from the bezel. Cannot really notice unless u are looking for it.

visuallin

Reaction score
OK, might give it a shot mid month. And I noticed yours is the non-p version, looks good and stable enough.

wook2000

Reaction score
Can use the supplied one.. no problem just got to change the cable connecting to the power source to the kind which we usually connect to our PC

DemciflexSG

Reaction score
Looks like a really awesome deal! Was considering the U2711, but now this might be a good choice too.

It doesn't come with warranty right? What if it's doa?

wook2000

Reaction score
if i am not wrong if u read the ebay listing if it is doa u can send back for refund with them absorbing shipping fees.. But please ask confirm with the seller first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.