[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

Suleyman

Reaction score
Green market more food variety but wine/beer at extra charge
The other one has free flow wine/beer but lesser food variety

I was sure the last time I was there that you needed to pay for the wine & beer at the Ambassador Transit Lounge.

Does anyone know if ANZ will be renewing the free limo service and free airport lounge entry next year? Current promo only valid till end dec

They changed it. Now is only first 2 (ever) visits free. Subsequent visits need to have charged $1k to the card in the 30 days before the visit.

For limo service, also need to charge $1k to the card 30 days before use. If want limo service & lounge, need to charge $2k.

NivlekBay

Reaction score
I was sure the last time I was there that you needed to pay for the wine & beer at the Ambassador Transit Lounge.

They changed it. Now is only first 2 (ever) visits free. Subsequent visits need to have charged $1k to the card in the 30 days before the visit.

For limo service, also need to charge $1k to the card 30 days before use. If want limo service & lounge, need to charge $2k.

Thanks, but will this promo be extended to next year? I am seeing it valid only till end Dec. or the 2 free entries has no validity date?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will probably be using the PP lounges in T1 Changi on my next trip out - which one should I go to? hahah

Will also be using the PP lounge in Phuket - think I will be there nearly 2 hours early - also using a meet & greet service to get through customs :D

Anyone tried their lounges in Phuket? TIA :)

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will probably be using the PP lounges in T1 Changi on my next trip out - which one should I go to? hahah

Will also be using the PP lounge in Phuket - think I will be there nearly 2 hours early - also using a meet & greet service to get through customs :D

Anyone tried their lounges in Phuket? TIA :)

Phuket? don't waste it there :s22:

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the pass is only for entering the lounges right? check in all these no special que hor.

im travelling alone, finally got chance to use le wahahahaha

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've had PP for the last 7-8 years but never been to any PP lounge before :s13: Think I must make it a point to start using my card :vijayadmin:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the pass is only for entering the lounges right? check in all these no special que hor.

im travelling alone, finally got chance to use le wahahahaha

Depends on your card and level of service...hahah

Some cards have a tie-up with JetQuay where you can be whisked through a special customs check point...hahah

But we are not using it cos they are being anal and don't want to give me a free carpark slot :mad:

However, we are using the meet and assist service in Phuket :D

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've had PP for the last 7-8 years but never been to any PP lounge before :s13: Think I must make it a point to start using my card :vijayadmin:

If you have KF Gold, then SIA's lounges are anytime better...hahah

Problem is that I don't fly business all the time, especially when I am on my own time/expense - so good to have PP card :)

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on your card and level of service...hahah

Some cards have a tie-up with JetQuay where you can be whisked through a special customs check point...hahah

But we are not using it cos they are being anal and don't want to give me a free carpark slot :mad:

However, we are using the meet and assist service in Phuket :D
Got it for free with premiermiles card lol

Suleyman

Reaction score
If you have KF Gold, then SIA's lounges are anytime better...hahah

Problem is that I don't fly business all the time, especially when I am on my own time/expense - so good to have PP card :)

Actually, debatable.

I quite detest the KF Gold lounge in T2. It is almost always overcrowded and the menu is quite poor. When going through T2, I am starting to use PP lounge instead.

Another complaint that I have of the KF Gold lounges in Changi (both T2 & T3) is the lack of shower facilities (which also means, if you need to use the toilet, you need to leave the lounge and use the 'public' toilet).

Unless you mean the Silverkris lounges. Those are another kettle of fish altogether....

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, debatable.

I quite detest the KF Gold lounge in T2. It is almost always overcrowded and the menu is quite poor. When going through T2, I am starting to use PP lounge instead.

Another complaint that I have of the KF Gold lounges in Changi (both T2 & T3) is the lack of shower facilities (which also means, if you need to use the toilet, you need to leave the lounge and use the 'public' toilet).

Unless you mean the Silverkris lounges. Those are another kettle of fish altogether....

Hmm...I am not sure actually - business class passengers get to use which lounge? :s13:

Anyway, SIA's lounge in Shanghai is damn crowded and machim like fish market these days...

I usually don't use the lounge when I am there too - rather just walk around or laze at a cafe :s13:

Suleyman

Reaction score
Hmm...I am not sure actually - business class passengers get to use which lounge? :s13:

Anyway, SIA's lounge in Shanghai is damn crowded and machim like fish market these days...

I usually don't use the lounge when I am there too - rather just walk around or laze at a cafe :s13:

Business Class passengers use the Silverkris lounge. The KF Gold lounge is for Krisflyer Elite Gold members & other Star Alliance Gold members to use when they are flying Economy.

zercab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now heading to airport. Think abit too early for my flight. Should i use PP at T3?

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Business Class passengers use the Silverkris lounge. The KF Gold lounge is for Krisflyer Elite Gold members & other Star Alliance Gold members to use when they are flying Economy.

just need to show the Business Class ticket and we can go into the Silverkris lounge?

T1, T2 and T3 each have a Silverkris lounge?

Is only catered for SIA Business Class ticket holders only, or it can be from any airline?

Suleyman

Reaction score
just need to show the Business Class ticket and we can go into the Silverkris lounge?

T1, T2 and T3 each have a Silverkris lounge?

Is only catered for SIA Business Class ticket holders only, or it can be from any airline?

Yes, Silverkris lounge can be accessed with a SQ Business Class boarding pass. If you are a PPS member, you can also access SK Lounge when flying SQ Economy class.

It is for SQ Business Class & PPS passengers only. Other airlines have their own lounges or use the SATS Premier Lounge.

There are SK lounges in T2 & T3. Since SQ doesn't operate out of T1, no SK lounge there.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the clarification...hahah

But these days, company cut cost - all biz class flights are only for routes longer than 8 hours :(

And I have been flying a lot less these days, my points are still shy of getting KF Gold :( :(

Guess I am happy with PP - not that I particularly enjoy going that early to the airports...hahah

Kenny23

Reaction score
Try the DBS Asia Treasures lounge...its good..but to qualify u need to have 1.5m with them

badkham07

Reaction score
I have the PP from Premiermiles,and i understand that I am entitled to 2 entries per year. Anyone knows whether can I bring a guest in and consider that as 1 of the entries?

thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.