The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rather use naked then to use any wet application shield

what brand do you suggest? i used once on my ASUS PRIME and i hated it...it sticks on to any plastic material and the touch feel is not smooth...

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
it have half power. was on the phone if someone then time to end the call all I get is black screen, press power also don't work.

see if u can go into recovery mode

power + volume down.........if nothing pops up its time to send to service centre

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what brand do you suggest? i used once on my ASUS PRIME and i hated it...it sticks on to any plastic material and the touch feel is not smooth...

No sp to suggest at the moment... basically, 1x problem is also shared by N9 and Lumia 800. curve screen

kennyg1969

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it just the 4th day nia, retail @ telco = 898.

mobilesq,mobile88...etc = 798

got lower than that meh?

i recontracted mine is 348 lor

Yes.. got .. mobyshop.. S$784.. got my for $788 from them on Tuesday

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My one x is dead. screen will not come on. this is not good .

I guess it is the Proximity Censor Maulfunction. If that the case, factory rest will not even help. You need to call HTC Service to pick up your phone. HTC will have to reflash the stock ROM.

It happened to my previous XL too. It's a quick fix. I got mine fix in less than 24 hr between pick up and deliver back to ,e at home.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.