Watching Jap Tv Programs In Singapore

Blitzy

Master Member
Reaction score
Just came back from Tokyo and I am already missing the programs there.

For the Jap fans here, is there any programs that I can use or subscribe to in order to watch them in Singapore?

Thanks thanks :D

k0sm0s

Reaction score
theres keyhole TV (super real time but cui quality)

and also theres this program which is slower by minutes but very high quality
http://down.tvbhdtv.com/jptv.exe
(the url and program looks suspicious but i assure you its definitely safe)

i understand your feelings man... tats why i come back i find these programs to watch their TV :D

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's also $15 a month for NHK with Starhub. Got it mainly to watch Kouhaku on New Year.

k0sm0s

Reaction score
well if your willing to pay there is this ???????????? | ONE IPTV - ?????????????????

$60... that's so far the cheapest i've found for all solutions

the rest always requires a few hundred dollars to set up a server in Japan to watch... so exp

might consider this, thanks for intro! But a big concern for me is, how live is the thing is (if late by more than a few minutes than wont be so appealing for me le), and wad are it's list of channels

maybe shall sign up the trial see..

edit: Ah after navigating it's poor as hell web design finally found the channel list
http://www.oneiptv.com/flyer/index.php

Last edited:

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$60... that's so far the cheapest i've found for all solutions

the rest always requires a few hundred dollars to set up a server in Japan to watch... so exp

might consider this, thanks for intro! But a big concern for me is, how live is the thing is (if late by more than a few minutes than wont be so appealing for me le), and wad are it's list of channels

maybe shall sign up the trial see..

edit: Ah after navigating it's poor as hell web design finally found the channel list
http://www.oneiptv.com/flyer/index.php

ya this is the closest offivL local jp tv broadcast er can get in sg lor or Starhub one
or fly to jp to get your jp program treatment hahaha

kinda exp lor vs starhub normal cable tv fees
plus this one IP tv is using internet to stream ao if u got a cmi net u will LAN LAN lor

k0sm0s

Reaction score
starhub only got NHK... I want to watch other channels haha
so this one so far I see is the cheapest for paid le...

too bad so few services have Tokyo MX..

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score
theres keyhole TV (super real time but cui quality)

and also theres this program which is slower by minutes but very high quality
http://down.tvbhdtv.com/jptv.exe
(the url and program looks suspicious but i assure you its definitely safe)

i understand your feelings man... tats why i come back i find these programs to watch their TV :D

Wow, the program that you've recommended is pretty good, any idea if it's possible to maximize the screen to your desktop size?

Also, I think Dimitri has some lobangs for watching JPN tv. Not cheap though I think...

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
starhub only got NHK... I want to watch other channels haha
so this one so far I see is the cheapest for paid le...

too bad so few services have Tokyo MX..
Actually Starhub got another channel called Jet that's similar. It's a Taiwanese channel but about Japanese food and culture. Some dramas too. I used to subscribed to it until stupid Starhub went and put it under the Mandarin variety upgrade channel.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there used to be some hd stream from some china website but does not work anymore. those were really good.

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Wow, the program that you've recommended is pretty good, any idea if it's possible to maximize the screen to your desktop size?

No, i also no idea how to maximize it or even adjust the volume... the program very weird haha

Blitzy

Master Member
Reaction score
woah thanks for the replies and help all :)

Will try out the link by Kosmos :)

If I really too gian, might sub the one given by Benny :D

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually Starhub got another channel called Jet that's similar. It's a Taiwanese channel but about Japanese food and culture. Some dramas too. I used to subscribed to it until stupid Starhub went and put it under the Mandarin variety upgrade channel.

yalor JET is decent but low QUAlity program
damm bad

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's actually another better one. The quality quite like what u see on TV... more expensive... :)

$85

k0sm0s

Reaction score
intro the service haha, would like to check it out

but if need install set top or server then i cannot le :( tat's why i prefer the streaming route

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.