NUS ppl lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

amuletheart

Reaction score
no thanks! i'm getting a tummy from not exercising this sem! will start once my thesis presentation is over. i prefer swimming to running though :(

ermm sorry. 180cm 65kg will have tummy meh? as in i think all bones le. i think this hols I MUST REALLY EXERCISE. like run, aerobics and dont know what else to lose weight. since all the skinny people here are calling themselves BUI. RAWR.

i feel like BITING ALL OF YOU.

nomnomnom

Reaction score
ermm sorry. 180cm 65kg will have tummy meh? as in i think all bones le. i think this hols I MUST REALLY EXERCISE. like run, aerobics and dont know what else to lose weight. since all the skinny people here are calling themselves BUI. RAWR.

Zeh zeh bui already wait bite and eat our fats become more bui :s13:

Sian tmr's my last lecture to see cute cute ger...
Anw @aheart do you know of a girl by the name
of j _ s _ _ _ _ / s _ m in your major?

abc1987

Master Member
Reaction score

172 cm 60 kg bui meh? i think okay leh.

amuletheart

Reaction score
Zeh zeh bui already wait bite and eat our fats become more bui :s13:

Sian tmr's my last lecture to see cute cute ger...
Anw @aheart do you know of a girl by the name
of j _ s _ _ _ _ / s _ m in your major?

dont know. which specialization de. ermm try to talk to her loh? thanks arh. i know i bui le no need to be reminded again and again T.T maybe if i think i bui more often i might stay away from frappe.

@abc1987: well its okay for guys but girl that size is Bui, you wont be able to fit freesize clothes. freesize dresses is normally for 160cm de. so have to be much slimmer to wear those. T.T

Last edited:

Rokudo

Reaction score
then it isnt frappe anymore! ermm how come i am the only one addicted. no one else meh? there must be a reason why so many starbuck MUSHROOMED in NUS. cause everyone need their daily diabetics

at nomnomnom: omg you are only 65kg? and you call yourself bui >.< then i die liao. *floats to the sky* after exams maybe dont need to rely on coffee... then can starved myself to death. if you see any motionless body in NUS, just drag it to NUH. for all you know. it might be me :p my friend ever one week never eat then she fainted, you 9 days never eat never faint meh?

You are not the only one, I buy one whenever I'm near a Starbucks :( say bye to $$$ and hi to fats. but I don't like whipped cream lol

amuletheart

Reaction score
You are not the only one, I buy one whenever I'm near a Starbucks :( say bye to $$$ and hi to fats. but I don't like whipped cream lol

yay high-5. okay lucky you dont like whipped cream. i always buy java chip whipped cream venti T.T now trying to stick to tall. but i feel very sad, like wasting money if i dont get venti, cause its cheaper considering more frappe

excessusfame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am 160 cm and 68 kg. :vijayadmin:

Rokudo

Reaction score
yay high-5. okay lucky you dont like whipped cream. i always buy java chip whipped cream venti T.T now trying to stick to tall. but i feel very sad, like wasting money if i dont get venti, cause its cheaper considering more frappe

IKR. I end up getting grande, in the middle! Why NUS got so many Starbucks :( somemore near my house also have = yay drink almost everyday!

nomnomnom

Reaction score
@mgx kor kor
Haha wrong lol!

@aheart
I dno what's her major. Cos we're taking ss mod. I'm sure she's in yr 3 science. But not sure which major
Cos her mat number starts with u
And we have mutual Facebook friends lol...

Last edited:

amuletheart

Reaction score
IKR. I end up getting grande, in the middle! Why NUS got so many Starbucks :( somemore near my house also have = yay drink almost everyday!

YES YES! HOW COME SUDDENLY POP UP. in year one i was like why no starbuck T.T must go all the way to staff club. at least you drink almost everyday. i drink a few times everyday. so become broke.

@nomnomnom: no idea. HAHA ask your friend intro you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.