[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

fadedice

Reaction score
How about Digital Deluxe? I can just buy it from buy.guildwars2.com straight right? After all that is just a key/code.

fumikasu

Reaction score
How about Digital Deluxe? I can just buy it from buy.guildwars2.com straight right? After all that is just a key/code.

Yea Digital Deluxe can be bought from http://buy.guildwars2.com. Infact, the site is now up! But there are people having trouble completing the transaction. All you can do now is type your personal details but nothing happens when you click the 'Complete Purchase' button. :s13:

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea Digital Deluxe can be bought from http://buy.guildwars2.com. Infact, the site is now up! But there are people having trouble completing the transaction. All you can do now is type your personal details but nothing happens when you click the 'Complete Purchase' button. :s13:
yup getting that problem... guess I will wait a bit first :(

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Gonna pre purchase tonite when the traffic is lower abit :) qisahn isn't under the official retailer list, so it might be hard for them to give out access key to buyers I think.

fumikasu

Reaction score
buy from amazon or gamestop for the CE.

still waiting for amazon.. for gamestop need to fax over credit card details which is troublesome to me.

Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition for PC | GameStop

I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on Gamestop's CE as it looks to me more like a pre-order than a pre-purchase. The page didnt mention anything about a beta-access key or how it would be delivered. Perhaps those who purchased could shed some light if they managed to get an access key out of their purchase from Gamestop's online store?

Latest quote from GW2 twitter account:

For those who asked: We have no influence on when retailers update their websites to reflect that pre-purchase has begun, sorry. :( ^MK

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on Gamestop's CE as it looks to me more like a pre-order than a pre-purchase. The page didnt mention anything about a beta-access key or how it would be delivered. Perhaps those who purchased could shed some light if they managed to get an access key out of their purchase from Gamestop's online store?

Latest quote from GW2 twitter account:

For those who asked: We have no influence on when retailers update their websites to reflect that pre-purchase has begun, sorry. :( ^MK

im ok if don have beta access. too many games to play. D3, this and my ps3 games backlog.

fumikasu

Reaction score
Just saw this on Guild Wars 2 Guru forums, apparently no beta-access codes were sent out in the digital invoice as well if you bought it from GS's website. =(

=========================================================
Just purchased CE edition from Gamestop at 3AM US Eastern Time. The cart clearly still stated "pre-order" as the description but I went for it anyways.

My receipt states I purchased 4/10/2012.

But just so you guys know (and I'm not exactly surprised) I did not receive a serial code with my receipt.

Guess I will be spending tomorrow on Gamestop.com trying to convert my Pre-Order to Pre-Purchase.
=========================================================

fadedice

Reaction score
Not sure about the CE. Dropped my thought of buying it already. I ordered the Digital Deluxe, and they sent me a code to register my old guild wars account with :) I'm gonna do that when I book out lol.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
fyi from my friend in aust, ebgames will give out keys on 16-apr and they state that the weekend beta will start on 26-apr.. dunno true or not

fumikasu

Reaction score
fyi from my friend in aust, ebgames will give out keys on 16-apr and they state that the weekend beta will start on 26-apr.. dunno true or not

More or less since ANet had been mentioning on their Twitter that the first BWE will happen end April.

Anyway just got my DDE copy and tied my GW1 account with my new GW2 account! Now to sit back and wait for the first beta! See you guys in there! :D

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thunk you need to wait for another email to download the game.

I don't have gw1 account but have aion account, will this do?

fumikasu

Reaction score
Thunk you need to wait for another email to download the game.

I don't have gw1 account but have aion account, will this do?

If you don't have a GW 1 account there is no need to link, just create a new GW 2 account will do. The linking is just to transfer Hall of Monuments achievements in GW 1 over to GW 2.

VF1983

Reaction score
I wonder whether we will face lag issues here in Singapore. US server after all....

Anyone played NCsoft games that can comment?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.