[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
hou mai god! chiu know me. but CE for GW2 is damn freaking expensive. might just hoot the digital deluxe version. got elite summon dog spell!

lol I think the mistfire wolf only good at the start to haolian when others haven't got their elite skill yet. Most of the other stuff in the deluxe are just one use or temporary leh

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm alot of gw 1 ppl here.

No $$ to buy gw 1 when i was young but seen before my frens play it

brought both D3 and GW2 just waiting for it to be out
I bought gw1 from steam last year during summer sales, darn cheap, got more than 50% discount. So I build up my hall of monument points along the way loh, now got 31/50 so all the items are unlocked for me. Anyway hall of monuments is coming back in gw2, and it can be visited by other ppl if they are in ur party :)

Reaction score
just a quick question.

etc: let's say if me and my friend wanna play, do we just purchase 1x digital edition and both of us can play?

or we both have to purchase 2x digital edition?

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
just a quick question.

etc: let's say if me and my friend wanna play, do we just purchase 1x digital edition and both of us can play?

or we both have to purchase 2x digital edition?
If only buy 1 x digital, only one of u can log in at any one time. But 2 and u two can play together. As simple as that :)

fumikasu

Reaction score
lol I think the mistfire wolf only good at the start to haolian when others haven't got their elite skill yet. Most of the other stuff in the deluxe are just one use or temporary leh

The MistFire Wolf is a Level 30 wolf, I don't think can use from the start though. Else the first part of the game no kick liao. :s13: I remember seeing a tweet ANet replied saying can only use after Level 30.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Some elite skills from gw1 is back and is just normal skill sia.. One example is ray of judgement, one of my fav monk skills. I got a feeling beta will be the last week of April

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5wbyh.jpg

wonder how true...

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
received this from gamestop regarding guild wars 2... i gave up. lol.

Dear Valued Customer,

Our records indicate that you placed order number[xxxxxxx] with us at GameStop.com or EBgames.com. Thank you for your business.

To protect you from credit card abuse, if we notice that a high-dollar order has been placed on your credit card and the order is placed from an International country, we must have a copy of your credit card statement in order to process your order.

One of our company policies is to verify the address and credit card information given for all new orders before they are processed. This will help assure the protection of the credit card holder and GameStop.Com/EBGames.com from fraudulent charges.

Unfortunately, because this is an international order, we are unable to contact your bank to verify any information on your account.

In order to help us verify this information via another method you should:

1. Fax your most recent credit card statement.

2. The statement must show your name, address and the last four digits of the card number on it. Feel free to block out all the other numbers.

3. Write your order number at the top of the statement.

If this information is not on the statement your order can not be processed.

3. Fax to 001-817-722-7720.

If you would like to cancel this order simply reply to this email and add the word “CANCEL" to the subject line. If you do not reply within 72 hours, we will assume you wish to cancel your order.

Thank you again for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Tamara

GameStop.com

Order Verifications Department

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.