NTU ppl lip lai! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
to all graduating class of 2012, it's time to vote for ur sch's Valedictorian! check email for more details. vote wisely.

all 4 candidates are guys for my sch. if only my sch has someone like trinetta chong who fugging did it. :s13:

simi is Valedictorian?

Danger21

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya one more question for seniors.. I got accepted into chem engi w/ business minor. terrible for me to be so indecisive but I'm afraid the extra modules might overwork me. should I just take the minor to add to my AUs (not too sure about this) or appeal to drop to regular chem engi?

congrats... welcome to the living hell :(
may the odds be in your favour

lonestar86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
simi is Valedictorian?

133277142475.png

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Valedictorian

Last edited:

slammerdunk14

Reaction score
Hey all,I am having difficulties as I admit I didn't put in much discipline to study for my cores this semester.Any study tips?

Study with friends?Listen to audio podcast?Cram for exams?

find ur own style. nobody can tell u their style is the best. ur in biz as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.