Reaction score
7092010561_1570422d88_b.jpg

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
IMG_0803-Edit-.jpg

Stadium MRT Station, Circle Line

so this is where all the mrt fare goes to.. :s22:

the interior really is woah~ i go down the escalator first time, saw the design... faster go back up again, take camera and snap a few photos.. :s13:

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bay East Garden :)
wah awesome leh. how to get to where you shoot from? I google, the website says "Bay East Gardens is accessible via public bus service no. 158." But uhhhh SBS 158 is at Seranggoon, nowhere near at all ...

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wah awesome leh. how to get to where you shoot from? I google, the website says "Bay East Gardens is accessible via public bus service no. 158." But uhhhh SBS 158 is at Seranggoon, nowhere near at all ...
thanks.. :)

you can get to Bay East Garden via Marina Barrage.. cross the dam and you will reach the garden area..

you will need to walk through a somewhat construction area first before reaching the actual garden/park.. be advised that the gates back to barrage will be closed after dark(i not sure what time).. so the only way out of Bay East, is to walk towards tanjong rhu(ecp flyover area) and take 158 to mountbatten mrt station.. or you can walk further down, all the way to stadium mrt but it will be quite a long walk..

:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.