Visa to Australia

singaporeclubau

Reaction score
I am going to aussie for a week (work purpose).
As I willl be self booking the air tickets, what are the procedure to apply for the visa?

Any one can shed some lights ?

that's very interesting. if you are going to Australia to work you need a work visa. As visa processing and approval time varies, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 1 year, you should get this visa approved before you even commence travel and purchasing air tickets!

in this case your employer should apply the visa on your behalf.

hellfire190

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's very interesting. if you are going to Australia to work you need a work visa. As visa processing and approval time varies, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 1 year, you should get this visa approved before you even commence travel and purchasing air tickets!

in this case your employer should apply the visa on your behalf.

lol TS asked in 2010.

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow. Didnt check the forums for an entire week and came back to a rude shock. First to clarify, the travel agency is owned by my aunt. I assist my aunt on a freelance basis whenever I'm free from my other jobs. That's why for one fellow hwz reader who emailed me to do 11 visas altogether, I could have only done it at night.

As for the POSB acc part, I only have a POSB/UOB acc and our company's corporate acc is through OCBC. Our bank statements are gonna be in a mess if everyone start's transferring $10 to us no?

I was trying to help fellow hwz readers out by offering a service but it seems that it's not being appreciated at all. Yes, i am earning money from this too but it's a service that you're paying for.

If you do it for $5, I am sure you will have many customers since the market rate now appears to be ~$10.

bedposthalo

Reaction score
Hi! I need to apply 20 Australian VISAs for an upcoming trip in end June 2012.

Anyone can lower the rate to slightly less than $10?

moi.rice

Reaction score
Sian.. I applied visa with on the Australian govt official immigration website... it was like AUD80... #^%@&^#$&%

martxx

Reaction score
I got Kangeroo Kang to get my visa for me as i am going to Australia on the 8-16.

Very simple process: Send him scanned copy of passport and he will email you the visa details back

Thanks Kang!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.