Official Blackberry 9780 Non-camera

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9780 :o

The new official telco selling model I would say. Is more to female side than male though... :s22:

9900 is the next bet for you then. Though that also means if use 3G might want to stock on battery...

freakster

Reaction score
why is the upcoming model more feminine in your opinion? isit the design of the phone or the functionalities that made u says so?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have fun hitting up my site for the answer. You might not really like it though, so that's why I said 9780 or 9900. The new model I like, but not for use in the army if u ask me.

Tuckzz

Reaction score
Hi, so the next model local telcos will be offering will not be tailored towards those serving ns, so that leaves those who want to sign a line with the telcos with no choice on non cam phones right since the 9780 non cam is out of stock...

freakster

Reaction score
Hi, so the next model local telcos will be offering will not be tailored towards those serving ns, so that leaves those who want to sign a line with the telcos with no choice on non cam phones right since the 9780 non cam is out of stock...

true to a certain extent. judging from maddy's comment, the target market for the upcoming phone is more towards the feminine. OR judging from your perspective the phone will be more tailored to industries, so the main attraction of the functionalities is the push email thingy.

oh well, lets hope that maddy will post the leak this week. :)

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maddie dun like 9900 for nsf.

so it shld be a 9900 yet feminine?!?!?! feminine to me sounds like curve series

slashstorm

Reaction score
Actually, for me, I guess feminine i.e. the phone has a slim body, it does not really appeal to guys which might mean a small keyboard?

These are my opinions thou.

Anw maddy, do you know if Tekong allow the use of NC modded 9900? Im a permstaff there and im scared that they will catch me or charge me for it if i bring it in...

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm in tekong now if ur following the news. A lot of people using 9900. Those using 9930 have been taken to task.. Mindef no like 9930 :s13:

slashstorm

Reaction score
Really? You are at Tekong now? Working as...?

anw what do you meant by "Those using 9930 have been taken to task"? hmmmm...

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm in tekong now if ur following the news. A lot of people using 9900. Those using 9930 have been taken to task.. Mindef no like 9930 :s13:

You mean camera removed 9900 is allowed while factory non-cam 9930 is not?

Please be sure and do not unwittedly get people into trouble with modded 9900. MSD is just one email away.

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe directive states clearly modified phones are not allowed in camps. For 9930, it's official non-cam version, definitely not an issue.

hongzang

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't wanna read from first page but I wanna ask, what is the valued non camera phone ATM and their cheapest price? Below 600 if possible as I already got GSII and going to be enlist on may 8th. Many thanks!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't wanna read from first page but I wanna ask, what is the valued non camera phone ATM and their cheapest price? Below 600 if possible as I already got GSII and going to be enlist on may 8th. Many thanks!

9900, 9780 lor.......

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean camera removed 9900 is allowed while factory non-cam 9930 is not?

Please be sure and do not unwittedly get people into trouble with modded 9900. MSD is just one email away.

Until RO and MP says otherwise, that is my stand.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe directive states clearly modified phones are not allowed in camps. For 9930, it's official non-cam version, definitely not an issue.

And, as u read sometime recently, it was an issue. Ur camp dun have that ro?

maya_sujee

Reaction score
Anyone selling Blackberry 9780 non-camera 2nd?? Please do let me know. Interested in getting one... thanks.:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.