Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

Moreau

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10% Cash Rebate at Guardian > Cards > Maybank2u.com Singapore

10% Cash Rebate at Guardian
From 16 to 30 April 2012, enjoy exclusive 10% Cash Rebate at all Guardian Pharmacy outlets with Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard!

Key info
• Valid from 16 to 30 April 2012
• Valid for Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard Cardmembers only

Personally, i feel go chinatown Swanston can get cheaper toiletries...

ccssgm

Reaction score
Wao, this is good news, I hope they will include Shop N Save & SS.

I wonder Cold storage ,Shop & Save and Giant also a subsidiary of Dairy Farm International Holdings (DFI). Why Only Cold Storage Applicable :s11:

Soon__

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Buy the choice voucher then spend on Giant and SS. XD

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder Cold storage ,Shop & Save and Giant also a subsidiary of Dairy Farm International Holdings (DFI). Why Only Cold Storage Applicable :s11:

Ya loh, already email Maybank but no reply. Can use CS voucher at Shop N Save but better to use card directly.

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
When Maybank first introduced the cards about 4 years ago, the annual fee waiver was for 10 years, with $100 rebate

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I check the 5% discount is there a minimum purchase required?

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NTUC/Coldstorage no min sum for CC payment~

Ntuc min 10 dollars for cc payment. And now if amt is less than $35 or $45, no need signature.. Which sure helps to speed things up, make u less paiseh paying by credit card.

brownie999

Reaction score
I've just subscribed to the H*riz*n card as they offer 5x rewards for overseas spending. But to my dismay, a S$1000+ transaction in Germany (was charged in EUR) was not given 5x cause the merchant bank charged me in S$. I've feedback to the customer service over their hotline but she just dismissed as "if its not in foreign currency, then it's not subject to 5x rewards. You can try filling a dispute form but we don't guarantee that you get approve". It is impossible to determine which currency will be charged to cardholders when overseas and it is also beyond a cardholder's control. It's not as easy as other credit cards where they tell you what you can get and give you as promised. So beware this tricky tactic when you sign up with them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.