How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwtff

Reaction score
hi all i have got a carpark question..

how much does it cost to park a car from mon-fri if i tear coupon or use wilson parking?

im going for reservist soon...the camp dun allow me to park inside..

and if its hdb carpark wat kind of coupon to buy? do i display 4-5 coupon on my dashboard all at once?

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

how much does it cost to park a car from mon-fri if i tear coupon or use wilson parking?

and if its hdb carpark wat kind of coupon to buy? do i display 4-5 coupon on my dashboard all at once?

I think whole day parking is $10

atom sleeves

Reaction score

Actually depends on what time you park from till what time you end. just buy the longest period per coupon n tear and put on ur dashboard lor. Dun tear wrong time, dont try to cheat also. If kena caught pretty serious, can go jail one. Best is go to those use cashcard one, no need to bother at all.

lolwtff

Reaction score
Actually depends on what time you park from till what time you end. just buy the longest period per coupon n tear and put on ur dashboard lor. Dun tear wrong time, dont try to cheat also. If kena caught pretty serious, can go jail one. Best is go to those use cashcard one, no need to bother at all.
Lol go jail... Uniquely singapore

tony137

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
during parallel parking, am i allowed to look out of window to the back while reversing? that's what my instructor taught me :s11:

lousydk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
during parallel parking, am i allowed to look out of window to the back while reversing? that's what my instructor taught me :s11:

look out of the rear windscreen once, then turn head back to front and start to reverse
can look behind is ok la, but try not to for too long

kris26

Reaction score
Can i ask normally must took how many lessons den your pdi will ask u to apply for TP ? Btw need how many maximum points to consider pass TP ? Cos i think my parking kinda sux.. :s22:

Thanks for answering :D

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i ask normally must took how many lessons den your pdi will ask u to apply for TP ? Btw need how many maximum points to consider pass TP ? Cos i think my parking kinda sux.. :s22:

Thanks for answering :D

depends on pdi
u can even book ur TP on ur first lesson
so u will take ur lesson while waiting for ur TP

kris26

Reaction score
depends on pdi
u can even book ur TP on ur first lesson
so u will take ur lesson while waiting for ur TP

Oh thanks! Cos i took 2nd lesson liao plus last time quite a few lessons with the school.. and i look through the thread some say book TP de take TP muz wait very long... and my PDL expire on Aug... Wat if PDL expire during TP den still muz renew PDL a not ?

whaleshark87

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks! Cos i took 2nd lesson liao plus last time quite a few lessons with the school.. and i look through the thread some say book TP de take TP muz wait very long... and my PDL expire on Aug... Wat if PDL expire during TP den still muz renew PDL a not ?

If like your PDL expire on aug 2, your TP on aug 3, you need to renew PDL no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.