Reaction score
fry properly! add soy sauce! add egg! taste very nice haha
just ate it last week at taka ^_^

they haven't announce release date lo T_T
dunno must wait how long more 1month? 6 month? T_T

fumikasu

Reaction score
can anyone clarify this?

There will be more beta weekend events organized between now till the game is finally released, so this weekend's beta is not the only one. And yes there is no release date for GW2 at the moment, only announcement from Anet is to release it within 2012.

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
There will be more beta weekend events organized between now till the game is finally released, so this weekend's beta is not the only one. And yes there is no release date for GW2 at the moment, only announcement from Anet is to release it within 2012.

thanks
in that case, i will po now. :)

fantasy87

Reaction score
anyone who po gotten a email that explicitly state that you are in this weekend beta? i didnt get one lol

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i nv get it too...dun worry ba
can join beta de
as long as u buy from gw2 site...not gamestop all this
is 100% can

fantasy87

Reaction score

fantasy87

Reaction score
10 April then can order how To order before 10

hmm you mean the purchase open only on the 10th? cause the way they phrase it on the website sounds like before taht can order le lol...

yeah email le... gonna wait now lo:s13:

//
apparently, as long as u can log into the beta forum it means your registered?
also, not everyone will be able to see a dl link... they seems to be frantically trying to the a temp beta site up to facilitate this beta... can see from the very minimal stuffs lol

Last edited:

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
One other way to check is to login your account in the game client itself. It will say 'your account is all prepared but there isn't any on going beta right now'

Take note of the 'all prepared' lol

fantasy87

Reaction score
One other way to check is to login your account in the game client itself. It will say 'your account is all prepared but there isn't any on going beta right now'

Take note of the 'all prepared' lol

ya i did so... haha thanks thanks...
but the beta forum/site really got me stunned... it almost seem like this beta isnt very well prepared kind

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
ya i did so... haha thanks thanks...
but the beta forum/site really got me stunned... it almost seem like this beta isnt very well prepared kind

yea official download link so late, not all the emails got out, website like no website one and if you registered your gw1 account, need to use that account to login:s22:

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea official download link so late, not all the emails got out, website like no website one and if you registered your gw1 account, need to use that account to login:s22:

Anyway gw2 on facebook and twitter did say if you can log in that means you are fine despite if you did not receive email.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.