[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
preorded guildwar 2 already, woke up and see its out for grab so hurry grabbed 2. should i still join crystal desert? or can i join some ulu server then switch server again?

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i confirm playing ranger/guardian in obt le...the only 2 class i like and i know how to play...
warrior too boring liao haha

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
-.- I just make a warrior, but will be playing necro come launch.
How come server full can't choose, thought.have that over flow feature?

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i tested out all except warrior guardian and engineer... :o

so far prefer thief and necro... :o

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
any first timer class that you all recommend? hopefully not too much key pressing type as my nostromo and mouse dont have so much keys..

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Facing the first boss as a warrior I've die twice, have to get use to no need to tab target

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ranger most easy class to play...
get a bear pet and u will never die if u know how to use it wisely...
the bear will nv die since u can keep switching with 2nd pet...and then u set 2nd pet as bear also LOL
then by the tiem 2nd pet die liao u switch back 1st pet...keep repeat~
of cos u must order your pet back and forth la...u keep ask him go tank all confirm die fast

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Facing the first boss as a warrior I've die twice, have to get use to no need to tab target

you can switch off auto-targetting in the options if you prefer manual way. :o

there're some keys not mapped also, like nearest friend and nearest enemy. :o

take the time to explore the options and key mapping, maybe discover something useful.... :o

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely not gona roll warrior, but just now whole group wipe out in the gangster liar.

Trying elemental after lunch.

Btw log out shld go to character selection screen, not out of the game >.<

Later submit this bug ....

So far with my spec everything in medium plus I tick the enhance character model, no lag even in groups, nice!

4urorax

Reaction score
[Guild Wars 2]

"The first Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday, April 27, at noon PDT (UTC-7) (start time for other timezones) and ends on Sunday, April 29, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (UTC-7)."

Start Time - Saturday April 28, 3AM GMT+8 (SG TIme). End time - Monday April 30, 3PM GMT+8 (SG Time).

Timer: PDT – Pacific Daylight Time

27-29 April 2012 Beta Weekend Event:

Guild Established! PM Einzo for invite or List your IGN in our Consolidation List or Find us in RaidCall!

We are on US World - Crystal Desert server.

Those going to US World - Crystal Desert server you may consider joining us. Those joining us, please click here to consolidate your IGN

Our final decision on the server for the Game Official Launch is still undecided. Those joining us or joined us, please vote here.

We are on our RaidCall Guild Wars 2 Channel. For easier and faster communication (voice chat + messenger). In future, for PvP, Raids, WvW and more!

Download Link: Raidcall is a free,low-latency voice solution for professional gamers.

Group ID: 3540514 or search "Einsof" (Featured Group on RaidCall) at "Games > Other" tab on RaidCall.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Recruitment is still open for those looking for a Guild Wars 2 Guild: Guild Info | Einsof Gaming

gw003.jpg

Short and sweet summary of the game so far:

Guild Wars 2 is a stunning beauty with unique game-play features which no other MMO have done so far. The world in Guild Wars 2 is pretty huge (seriously huge!!) which you may consider it to be an open world MMO! This is definitely the promised revolutionary MMO which will get you hooked, (definitely for me, for maybe a few years)!

Those interested in Arts, you may consider getting the CE or at least the art book for Guild Wars 2. The art is simply beautiful and worth getting!

gw015.jpg

Follow us on our Facebook Page: EinsofGaming.com | Facebook

More screen-shots will be uploaded on our page tomorrow!

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i try enginner quit fun too
on top of the normal heal u got a heal tab too can heal self and ally

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Just completed until lvl 20 of my personal storyline quest. Beyond this must wait for launch as beta only last till here. Really not easy for those quests..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.