The fourth avenue cafe
Stay away
Ready Steady Go

-Failed Kallang wave lol-
Anata
Winter Fall
Blurry eyes
Niji

Yes, Mr Tetsuya, I would like to eat your f*cking banana.

and it was so ironic because Hyde censored his line to "are you fricking ready?" :s13:

My side was trying to sing 'pieces' to get them back for encore and then the kallang wave came out... it was pretty unorganized la..1 fraction shouting encore 1 side shouting mo yi gai.

hyde was like are you fffreaking really? can tell he wanted to say it out badly but last second u-turn and said reaking instead lol

3hubb3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
457434_10150703753407322_626247321_9536173_766939863_o.jpg

hisabaa

Reaction score
I was seating at the back @ 219 and wasn't able to see the band on the stage clearly, but it was still so awesome being able to hear them perform live!!! Listen to laruku since 2001~~ Cried a little when I heard My heart draws a dream and got super high when Tetsu started to play his bass and Stay away began playing!!!!!

I loved the merlion part and HO SEH BO!!! LOL!! Its a pity that not everyone in the stadium stand up and rock to the music!! HYDE's vocal is freaakking amazing and mesmerizing ~~~ :s41:If there's ever a chance they will come back to perform, I will definitely get the front section seat!! :flash:

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This will be the last time they will be coming I suppose. My $98 seat can change to $100+ one. Sigh no hope for X liao

hydetetsu

Reaction score
I was surprise when I reach the stadium at 6pm and still saw the premium package goods on sale~

Managed to get it this time round :s12:

lol I was at Taiwan world concert as well , reach the hall at 3pm but the premium package was already sold out since 2pm :D

My friend managed to get the pick which was throw by Hyde

The crowd including me was crazy when Hyde climb down near to the PB side during 4th avenue cafe

:s12:

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking to trade my size S shirt for any size M shirt...let me know if anyone is interested

3hubb3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw some video at youtube. can feel the effect of cgi on the big screen. those who paid $200 odd, really well worth sia

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.