[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
2 things i think can be improve

1. They should make Res people have more rewards rather then that ke lian 50-70exp i risk life to res end up like this lol ( talking more on WvW, pvp )

2. Those BAM(Big Ass Mobs) Event drops sucks lei, i kill like few drop normal WHITE weapon not even blue dunno izit me or i just suay normal mob drop green lo!

Haiz sad leh I didn't get to kill the shadow behemoth this weekend, only fought a lv 18 giant in the charr area

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm which one siah, don't remember any one shotting electric fireball, I believe most of the scaling is on HP leh, damage not so much.

Charr area, after you clear the lake mission, just a few steps above is another npc

The elite boss is at the entrance of the cave

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far the hardest boss i fought is giant T_T at nageling town
and i found a mystic box from killing random mob around the map
the item inside is IMBA lol

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
Charr area, after you clear the lake mission, just a few steps above is another npc

The elite boss is at the entrance of the cave

Oh ok that one I know, but I don't remember the boss being too hard to cope with leh, I did the charr area first so when server just started all of us just whack, seem to be able to complete it just fine:s8:

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
HOW TO MAKE HYOMIN :s12::s12::s12:
me <3 hyomin zeh zeh!

My love, my idol, my character... Park Hyomin

20120430_111327.jpg

20120430_111115.jpg

her bick, Park Hyomin sincs hyomin by itself is taken

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
so far the hardest boss i fought is giant T_T at nageling town
and i found a mystic box from killing random mob around the map
the item inside is IMBA lol

yea the mystic box items is quite imba, but u need the 'key' to open them also.
the most interesting thing i gotten from the box is actually the golem banker, instead of 5days from the pre-purchase, mine is actually 1 time use, and i used it :s8:

anyway does anyone know where is the storage located? i really cant find it sia.. divinity's reach got a not? :o

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha ya that's the giant I fought

Ya i notice those Giant boss quest that spawn at random times, they are hard all right, there's 1 time it walk near the black citadel and every1 was getting pawn when they exit citadel, until all gather up then take the giant down.

I think gw2 alot of emphasis on support, so i planning to make a Warrior support with skill like shout and banners, trait them up real nice so i can rez ppl fast and regen when banners are up.

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea the mystic box items is quite imba, but u need the 'key' to open them also.
the most interesting thing i gotten from the box is actually the golem banker, instead of 5days from the pre-purchase, mine is actually 1 time use, and i used it :s8:

anyway does anyone know where is the storage located? i really cant find it sia.. divinity's reach got a not? :o

If it's Human city that's in the Bank, just walk straight to hallway you can find it, like a bank place literally, i think the storage is like 3x 15 space, sumthing like that.

My love, my idol, my character... Park Hyomin
her bick, Park Hyomin sincs hyomin by itself is taken

I hope u didnt 4get to ss the setting of your char creation or else need to do all over again lol.

Last edited:

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't know how they calculate the contribution for the events, some of the events I just pass by without doing anything then go somewhere else. Later I see I got gold contribution :s22::s22:

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just press M and find the bank icon o.o
forgot what it looks like already haha, a lock or a money bag...
wa chro why u fight so many cute boss de T_T
charr map dun have this type of cute boss de

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know how they calculate the contribution for the events, some of the events I just pass by without doing anything then go somewhere else. Later I see I got gold contribution :s22::s22:

As long as u inside the area of the events even if you just enter while they are finishing you get the rewards 1.

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
just press M and find the bank icon o.o
forgot what it looks like already haha, a lock or a money bag...
wa chro why u fight so many cute boss de T_T
charr map dun have this type of cute boss de

Those are in the last hour of beta at the Norn area, wayfarer's land, they spawn all the cute looking but sibei vicious mobs like racoons, pigs, rats, all stronger than the normal mob, that black chocobo can hook people and it's fire deal 150+ dps excluding base damage, very painful lol.

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
As long as u inside the area of the events even if you just enter while they are finishing you get the rewards 1.

But some of them I fight the whole way I only got silver or bronze while others I didn't do anything at all I got gold leh:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.