Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

vjomurj

Reaction score
Short thank you note to Unwanted. I paid for my Citiz with Milk at 9.00pm or so on 4 April and requested for next-day delivery. Machine came as promised the next day. Brilliant co-ordination services. Tested machine with 6 cups of coffee so far. Plain great!

Will recommend this seller. Prices are at least 20% cheaper, even after taking into consideration Nespresso Boutique's store promotions.

Cheers!

wer_dna

Reaction score
Fantastic Seller!

Bought 3 machines and an aerocinno from seller on 3 occasions. Every time was a pleasant experience.
Recently ordered another 2 aerocinno3 from him, transferred money in the money and machines arrived at 6pm. Very very satisfied and impressed with the efficiency.
Upz!

2gunslinger

Reaction score
can you pm me for the full payment for Citiz standalone and Aerocinno which deliver to Malaysia? And what's the freebies or come with? thanks

Luis Iskandar

Reaction score
i want to order

Hi

I am in Jakarta - Indonesia
I want to order 3 pixie (red, titanium, aluminium) and 2 brabantia.

please inform to me the procedure delivery and payment.

Thanks

twinnie07

Reaction score
Capsules order

Hi,

I would like to order capsules.

Dark Chocolate Intensity 6 $11.50 - qty:2
Dhjana Intensity 8 $10.70 -qty:1

Please pm me on payment n delivery.

Tks.

HuangCL

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the order form in Post 2. Can anyone tell me where in Post 2 it is? I feel like an idiot. Can this website make it easier for a newbie like me to find the order form?

ferdinand39

Reaction score
1) PM Sent with order for Pixie + Cups + Caps hope to be making my cuppas tomorrow :)

2) Payment Sent. YAY!

3) 4 hours from time money got banked in to getting delivery notification! Sweet! Very nice!

4) It arrived!! Under 24 hours!!! Sent my PM with my order yesterday at 10:48am :) arrived just past 10am and I just pull my first shot :)

Last edited:

samson01

Reaction score
Ordered my Citiz & Milk + accessories yesterday and bank in at 1130pm.
got my parcel today at 450pm. Really super fast delivery. Thumbs up.

jazzart

Reaction score
Its so difficult to navigate throug this thread. I cant seem to find the price list and the order from.

Can someone assist to give me this detail?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.