The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

lawryyxD

Reaction score
hey wanna know, around how long did it take for the performance of the One X's battery to reach maximum? Thanks :) its my 3rd day only though, think it'll improve? or is it gonna be like that with slight improvements only? I didn't charge 8hours when I first got it lol

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey wanna know, around how long did it take for the performance of the One X's battery to reach maximum? Thanks :) its my 3rd day only though, think it'll improve? or is it gonna be like that with slight improvements only? I didn't charge 8hours when I first got it lol
Imho no difference

lawryyxD

Reaction score
But I'm getting 2hr Max screen time and I don't play games only use data (wifi mostly) deems abnormal ley..

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After a month of repeated charging, I can practically see that the drop in battery % has reduced significantly. It's more stable now in the way that it doesn't drop very rapidly as compared to 1 month ago when I just got my X.

Please note that I use Auto brightness. My battery life could be even better if I were to set the brightness to around 30% brightness, but I can't set it that way coz I move in and out of the building quite frequently.

Last edited:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody encounter this fb notification problem. Sometimes when ppl commented on my fb my htc one x will be notified while sometimes it won't.

I noticed this frequently as my iphone and htc one x are side by side, so sometimes my iphone will have this notification but htc one x doesn't.

How do i fix this issue?

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody encounter this fb notification problem. Sometimes when ppl commented on my fb my htc one x will be notified while sometimes it won't.

I noticed this frequently as my iphone and htc one x are side by side, so sometimes my iphone will have this notification but htc one x doesn't.

How do i fix this issue?

Sad to say i noticed this too. Apparently android's notification siao siao 1...

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have juice defender or some battery saving program on?

Nope. Nothing interfering. You don't have this issue meh? Next time you try put htc one x wif another device wif fb side by side.

Test it out see everytime both will notify anot~

Xenoxide

Reaction score
Actually i turned off notifications for facebook cause want to save battery.
But previously before i turned off it seemed ok...both device vibrate at the same time.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya i know most of the time both will vibrate. But there are also quite a couple of times only iphone vibrates and it's quite annoying ah.

It's like this htc one x or android's notification not as 'up there' as iphone's:(

Xenoxide

Reaction score
Maybe got something to do with smartsync? yea maybe not that reliable. Anyone tried underclocking using setcpu? I think it shows quite a good improvement in battery life.

Set governer to interactive and max speed 1ghz
2012-05-05_00-40-17.png

2012-05-05_00-40-03.png

Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya i know most of the time both will vibrate. But there are also quite a couple of times only iphone vibrates and it's quite annoying ah.

It's like this htc one x or android's notification not as 'up there' as iphone's:(

I guess it is FB issue with Android noti. Both of them got to sort it out quickly lor....

SpursFan

Reaction score
when you charge your phone, will it hit 100%?
Mine always stop at 99% even if i leave it on overnight to the charger.

Any fix?

lawryyxD

Reaction score
Yes it will charge to 100% for mine.
Anw what does the governor mean? Like for set CPU. O: when I use setcpu and check with tegrastats the clock speed is not what I set in setcpu

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.