Samsung Service Centres

Eunhoon

Reaction score
My Samsung Note's Vibration died on the 2nd week when I first gotten it, everything else works fine was wondering if I should take the risk and send it in for repair?

Almost heard about the bad service PS Service center is giving.. :(

missyray

Reaction score
please take note that Samsung Mobile World outlets now serve as collection points for samsung mobile servicing and they will send your phones to the main servicing outlet in Plaza Singapura. So if you want a fast servicing turnaround of <4hrs e.g flashing firmware, I suggest you go to Plaza Singapura instead.

Hi mun_hoe, may i know how long they took to service your phone and the problem? thanks.

jizzbunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my screen cracked in 4 days of light use.
Whose phone cracks in 4 days?!

shorty07

Reaction score
My s3 home button not working on 1st day!!! Should i send to jurong pt or go to plz sing?

Vostro1200

Reaction score
sent my tablet for repair one week plus ago and till now no news. Was told it needs only few days at first. Called the centre and they can't even track my item! Ask them to get back to me on the same day and no calls from them at all. So disappointing!

I see if they will call me soon.

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sent my tablet for repair one week plus ago and till now no news. Was told it needs only few days at first. Called the centre and they can't even track my item! Ask them to get back to me on the same day and no calls from them at all. So disappointing!

I see if they will call me soon.

They won't call, as they too busy, they say stock come before my 2week will call me as I 1-1 exchange, I just call every few day, finally they say can today, went service centre, wow a lot angry people as wait too long

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend wanted to one to one exchange but it's been 3 weeks there's no stocks.

Really lousy service

Jackygogogo

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just send my 3mth old 7.7 tablet for servicing, the service agent claim 4 day will be ok which I seriously doubted because I think it's a hardware issue, might even need to dissemble my tablet to replace.

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
just send my 3mth old 7.7 tablet for servicing, the service agent claim 4 day will be ok which I seriously doubted because I think it's a hardware issue, might even need to dissemble my tablet to replace.

Which SSC u went? What happened to ur tab? I wan to send my tab to service too. Reason is my tab cannot power up n plug in charger it show battery n clock n it stuck there. No charging movement.

Jackygogogo

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which SSC u went? What happened to ur tab? I wan to send my tab to service too. Reason is my tab cannot power up n plug in charger it show battery n clock n it stuck there. No charging movement.

Jurong point, suspect my tablet HDD spoilt.

Jackygogogo

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic.. Hmm.. Cannot power up oso?

infinite boot loop at samsung screen. battery animation when plug in wall is blank. before this happen, already felt hdd abit unstable, when click on storage, the system keep showing loading but doesn't show storage detail like it used to.

I feel the tablet does get hot easily if it's inside the bookcase, if it's inside a bookcase, the ventilation is quite bad and the temperature usually stay at 41 to45.

zNxFate

Reaction score
You are guys that managed to change your phone to a new one are quite lucky. Recently, I just bought my Galaxy S3 and it is giving me hell lot of problems. Went to the Plaza Sing Customer Service Center and they told me that in order for me to fulfill the 1 for 1 exchange requirement, I need to bring it back within 7 days from the day I purchased it. I was like what the f***. How could you find all sort of problems within 7 days. Eventually, they changed my motherboard but my phone is still giving me lots of problems and it is still a defective one. Anyway, if they are willing to change the motherboard for me, why not change the whole phone. Absurd right?

keithsharon

Reaction score
my galaxy s3 also crack by just one drop on the floor i so disappointed with it.b4 hand i was using s2 doesnt give me this problem at all.this so call Corning Gorilla Glass 2 yet is more lousy den Gorilla Glass

Jackygogogo

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my tab is ready for collection. so glad it's fixed w/o much delay.

update, they've replaced my faulty motherboard and replace a new battery, kudos to em for doing it so swiftly.

major brickbug detected on samsung tablet.7.7 and SGnote. luckily manage to fix it while still under warranty but still samsung replace back same motherboard with brickbug chipset. haiz...

Last edited:

sickmailer

Reaction score
Galaxy Tab battery issue is well documented. It is due to bad batches of made in china batteries. It will be replaced by korean batteries. I just collected mine yesterday, old battery died after 18months of erratic life. Battery life back to normal now. SSC will recommend to change mainboard but thats BS. They knew about this battery issue. Its ok for those with warranty but not for those out of it. Battery is $80, Mainboard $250.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.