NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

Votre Altesse

Reaction score
Have anyone receive their admission package after accepting NTU offer in the joint admission portal or anyone have any idea when will NTU mails my admission package?

from the acceptance letter, it is stated that the admission package from come in june :)

Popcornxz

Reaction score
Hey all. I have not received any letter and is getting pretty anxious as I do not know what to do next. May I know if unfortunately I am rejected, when will they send the rejection letters and when/how to appeal to SMU and NTU?

felinhg

Reaction score
Btw, anyone heard any news on admission to wkwsci? Not much news floating around on this particular course.. :(

no news on this course might actually be good..
Because it shows we're not alone waiting for this course.. HAHAHAH. (i hope.... :look:)

Griftz

Reaction score
no news on this course might actually be good..
Because it shows we're not alone waiting for this course.. HAHAHAH. (i hope.... :look:)

Are you also from poly? I only know of 2 course mates from my batch who have been offered that course. :(

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
i got a friend who receive rejection letter from nus.. GPA 3.3 from SP. At this stage, no news is really gd news.

ljcuison

Reaction score
Do they send out acceptance letters first before they send the rejection letters? I'm an international applicant and I haven't received any letter yet. I only applied for NUS. I checked the online facility and the status is still "Application processing". Any hopes on that? Lol

@joel@

Reaction score
Do they send out acceptance letters first before they send the rejection letters? I'm an international applicant and I haven't received any letter yet. I only applied for NUS. I checked the online facility and the status is still "Application processing". Any hopes on that? Lol

Oops me too .. i am international student with poly diploma .. still no news yet .. haiz .. kena reject leh .. **** no hope leh ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.