[Official] BlackBerry Curve 9360

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mobilesquare and Whymobile are both selling the Non-Cam 9360 at $428 without contract.

venoms

Reaction score
if buy from them, the warranty is by who?

like if buy from singtel, go singtel change/repair.

zhuang_11

Reaction score
Hello! I have just gotten my blackberry curve 9360 today and apparently, i can connect to the wifi at home but I can't use it! Any help or advices? :( I don't want to use BIS at home :/

clarey

Reaction score
if buy from them, the warranty is by who?

like if buy from singtel, go singtel change/repair.

I assume (but you can call them up and check) that those are import sets, in which case there might be no warranty (unless there is direct warranty with Blackberry).

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I assume (but you can call them up and check) that those are import sets, in which case there might be no warranty (unless there is direct warranty with Blackberry).

The 2 shops I mentioned sell local sets with warranty unless otherwise mentioned like the 9930.

slashstorm

Reaction score
May I ask how long is the warranty for BB Curve 9360 Non cam? And how do about the warranty?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello! I have just gotten my blackberry curve 9360 today and apparently, i can connect to the wifi at home but I can't use it! Any help or advices? :( I don't want to use BIS at home :/

Please go to http://faq.ourberries.com

Read under search -> network.

Jono1608

Reaction score
been using this phone for a day now, and all i can say is that im nt impressed with the batt life at all. this off course is with the phone on 2g and 3g with moderate usage of apps, have yet to use it on 2g though.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using this phone for a day now, and all i can say is that im nt impressed with the batt life at all. this off course is with the phone on 2g and 3g with moderate usage of apps, have yet to use it on 2g though.

have you updated to os 7.1?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.